*UPDATED Brandon Jennings - Under Armour "Young Buck" Prototype 2 PE (COUNTERKICKS.com)

via COUNTERKICKS.com

Brandon Jennings x Under Armour "Young Buck" Prototype 2

brandon-jennings-young-buck-prototype-10-16-09-pic1.jpg

brandon-jennings-young-buck-prototype-10-16-09-pic2.jpg

Counter Kicks showed you live game photos of Brandon Jennings' specialmake-up Under Armour Prototype 2's yesterday as he lit up the Bradley Center in Milwaukee for a 55-point performance. Today, we have an exclusive shotabove of Jennings in the Under Armour "Young Buck" Prototype 2 model with multiple shots of Young Money's player edition game shoes in MilwaukeeBucks team colors and number 3 detailing. Continue reading for more detailed photos of the shoe that Brandon Jennings set a Bucks' rookie scoring recordin.

yngbk-proto-2-grn-bk-heel-600x421.jpg

yngbk-proto-2-wh-bk-heel-600x473.jpg

yngbk-proto-2-bk-bk-heel-600x436.jpg

yngbk-proto-2-bk-grn-heel-600x442.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news and Under Armour info.

via COUNTERKICKS.com

NBA Kicks: Brandon Jennings Torches For 55

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic1.jpg

Last night, Milwaukee Bucks point guard Brandon Jennings torched the Golden State Warriors in a 55-point performance, topping the Bucks' rookie scoringrecord of 51 set by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar back in 1970. Want to know what Jennings was wearing? Continue reading to see the White/Red Player Edition UnderArmour's "Young Money" set the record in.

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic2.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic8.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic3.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic4.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic5.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic6-600x400.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic7.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic9.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic11.jpg

brandon-jennings-under-armour-pe-10-14-09-pic10.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news and Under Armour info.

i wonder how they perform....ive never even tried a pair of under armour shoes on

Under Armour delayed the launch of their Basketball category so it's probably going to be another year before the public can get their hands on some pairs.UA definitely lucked out with the way Jennings is playing so far. Something they can build that category around and create some buzz. I'll post up any newinfo on http://counterkicks.com as I get it. Got exclusive shots of the "Young Buck" shoes in the works...

yngbk-proto-2-grn-bk-heel-600x421.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Come to think of it, BJ owes me something for getting his stats right during a pre-season game.

I want sooooooooooooooo bad
frown.gif
and i've never thought about it but the bucks team colors can make for very nice colorways
pimp.gif

i still like these. nike wont release a decent shoe in the US and UA keeps pushing back these shoes that have alot of potential.

I commented on UA's site how it's a coincidence that Young Money's shoes have green and red like Gucci shoes.
I know these UA pushed back their basketball shoes, but until when exactly?

^I did a post on that recently. I covered the UA Q3 Earnings Conference Call. Basically, it sounds like don't look for UA Basketball product until as earlyas Fall/Winter 2010, and as late as 2011: http://counterkicks.com/2009/10/28/...-earnings-conference-call-refitting-footwear/

underarmour-5year-chart.jpg

I think they have a chance to build something around Jennings if he keeps playing the way he is. It could be a nice segue for them. They're just retoolingtheir lines and switching up their marketing and price points. They could do some damage if they get it right. I think looking back, it might have been smartfor them to dial back a bit, re-focus, let the hype build, then launch. Young Buck is giving them some good looks right now and it's what they reallyneeded.

ua-bb-proto-bj-2.jpg

??????????????

No thanks.
laugh.gif

Jennings is putting good word out there and depending on how they market the basketball line, it MAY do okay. UA struggled with their running shoes. I'mnot sure about SALES, but performance was where they lacked in comparison.

Their looking good and UA can take advantage of Bucks Gucci colorway.
laugh.gif

Wow those look good, Under Armour is getting into every aspect of sports appearal

via COUNTERKICKS.com

Under Armour Prototype 2 - Brandon Jennings "Young Buck" PE

ua-prototype-ii-black-red-brandon-jennings-pe-2.jpg

ua-prototype-ii-white-red-brandon-jennings-pe-2.jpg

We've showed you numerous looks at Brandon Jennings' special make-up Under Armour kicks the past couple of months here. Today, we have new angles of the Under Armour Prototype 2 model Jennings hasbeen wearing this season, including in his 55-point outburst game. These particular Prototype 2's are styled for the Milwaukee Bucks team "home"and "away" colors and feature the number "3″ printed on the lateral sides of the upper, along with "YOUNG BUCK" impressed on thetongues. Continue reading for multiple NBA game photos of Brandon Jennings in his player edition Under Armour Prototype 2's.

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic1.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic2.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic3.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic4.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic5.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-18-09-pic6.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-11-30-09-pic2-600x769.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-12-12-09-pic1.jpg

brandon-jennings-ua-prototype-ii-11-30-09-pic1.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news.

these are dope definitely gonna be my sleepers when they come out i could do damage with that gucci colorway

i think under armour made a mistake by not releasing these. Dude is possibly rookie of the year. Look what that did for adidas and drose. Drose/bulls fans arehooked on his adidas..

Back
Top Bottom