UPDATED: NIKE "RUNNIN GUNNIN" INFRARED AIR STAB PIX!!

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Any info on when these drop and what type of release it is?
noone KNOWS.....i would like to know if its possible PYS will be getting them....flightclub ect....what online shops are getting them?

Negative. Its like they tried to figure out features on shoes that actually sell (elephant print, splatter, infrared) and just threw it on a pair of shoes tosee if it works.

For those of you who are in NYC, Transit in SOHO has them. I was them yesterday. They are pretty hot IMO.

no. no. and no once more
frown.gif

Whoever is in charge of the Air Stab releases needs to be fired or reassigned.

Only good Stabs that released were the grey ones. They messed up the retro of the OG electric green colorway and have been messing up consistently ever since.

I think retail is $115? Not sure though. Not too bad in person, the clear part of the sole sort of reminds me of those Supreme Air Trainer 1's. I like'em but not at $115.

blends in downtown la got them in yesterday with the tee. the shoes are pretty nice in person!

ill be in the city saturday for the yankee game, if i see them cheap i might grab them, but only in they arent really that pink

Just picked them up they also came with black laces, but does anyones squeak as much as mine when you walk its the leather on the inside of the shoe.

Along with my other pickups recently.

Back
Top Bottom