UPDATED!!! XVII LACING POST ALSO HAS SOME XI LACING LOOK!!

aw naw DOC its cool man thanks for posting them 4 me, i hope I didnt come off like i was mad its most deff cool if you post them if it was some1 else then the guys i know on NT then that would be different but it stright holllllllla 1. Q
name is "Q"

Are you gonna have the pictures of your custom XVII's up soon? I LOVE THEM!
EKIN702 December 9, 1999 - June 30, 2002.

Anyone know of any lacing techniques on some Low 6's with the lace locks??? :wow:
eek.gif

really nice touch guys...

i wonder how carolina low laces would look on the xvii mids....

i think that would look good. (or maybe not)

-marshall
"Don't judge me, I am so much more than what you think I am. Don't judge me, I am so much less than what you think I am. Don't judge me..."

"KNOW ME."

I got my all black 17's to have XVII on both sides and i laced them fine... you can wear the sneakers reuglarly and you can Tie them up if i wanted

dotn take any advice from anyone, just try it... its pretty easy, just make sure you even out the laces and have them come across as well

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME SOME DIFFERENT STYLES AND WAYS TO LACE UP MY JORDAN XVII LOWS PLEASE? IM GETTIN SICK OF THE XVII..PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH NEW STYLES AND PICS THANKS---HORNETZV@AOL.COM

THANKS I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT IF I COULD GET SOME NEW STYLES AND LACINGS..PEACE

^^^^^^^^you may wanna try that with black laces, it would stand out more than the white. Grab some from the Jordan XVII Mids (that's only if you have them)
DaPurePlaya
Sydney, Australia

"Give me two pair, I need two pair
So I could get to stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES,
(Big boys) stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES" -Nelly

Back
Top Bottom