UPPERDECK MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURES!!!....(mods please move if in wrong section)

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Here he goes with the switch hand maneuver-->(a.k.a."THE MOVE") ,while rockin the--black//infared 6's........

I want these shoes.

I only saw the red jersey ones at Toys-R-Us when I picked them up. I want the white cradle dunk one pretty bad. I wonder if the white jerseys are chase variantfigures or something. These are really dope. Going straight to the display case with the kicks.

Originally Posted by MikeSB

to bad im grown i don't care about action figures

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Only TRU will be carrying the Red jerseys while other hobby stores will be getting the white jerseys.

The red ones seem to be the "deluxe" retail packaging, with an Upper Deck bball card on package and a nicer box and stuff. The White jersey ones arejust on a plastic card, kinda like the McFarlane's. I really like the White Cradle one, but the White Last shot just doesn't look right. MJ inXIV's should always be Bulls red.

Chewdeezy, you are right though. Only TRU will have the red jersey deluxe ones. Champs is supposed to get the White jersey "variant" ones. I guessI'll have to track down that next week. They ship 11/10/08.

just ordered mine...4 from clarkstoys.com,they have a few different ones there..and 1 from toys r us.
good find btw,niketalk coming thru strong as always!

1000th post!

they have him wearing the wrong color jerseys during the slam dunk contest and 'the move'.

stupid.

these could've been cool.

i wish they were mcfarlane.

Originally Posted by super23freak

they have him wearing the wrong color jerseys during the slam dunk contest and 'the move'.

stupid.

these could've been cool.

i wish they were mcfarlane.

they have different versions

i went to UD LA yesterday, the sales told me they just hit store few hours ago. but UD online got them way early. the 98 shot look so detailed. i got them all.loving them.
forgot that the 98 shot is limited to 2023 something like that. the new version is different
60564_upperbodydetail.jpg

60564_360view.jpg

60564_lowerbodydetail.jpg

60564_shoedetail.jpg

toysrus.com
pTRU1-4858924dt.jpg

... not bad but the figures not seem to look like Jordan too much...
tired.gif
... ah well, not bad though

I got mine in the mail but the ball must have fallen out of his hands when ups handled it as carefully as they probably do.

Can someone who owns the Last Shot one tell me if the ball is removeable? I don't want to take it out of the package to check in case I need to return it.

Back
Top Bottom