-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^^^^^^^ i believe he was refering to the fact that they may not be available here in buffalo......are the cardinals supposed to be limited also?

just give me the mars and militaries IVs and im set for the year...screw everything else...depends what comes out during xmas though =\

jo..check out Street Game at the Galleria, 99% theyll prolly get them, they're an Athlete's Foot store, they had the AF1 Lebron's that just released, if not check out AF on Bailey and Kensington, or Rick's in Allentown

Quote:
^^^^^^^ i believe he was refering to the fact that they may not be available here in buffalo

^^THATS RIGHT....SOMEONE HAS GOT TO HELP ME...ILL PAY YOU IF YOU CAN GET THEM UP HERE FOR ME!

just got back from the mall here in syracuse and aganist all odds has the all red Suede 21 for sale ......... just a heads up..... also they have a lot of clothing for the 7's coming out..

I know im MAD late but untouchable you were #1 in line @ the DMP release @ Walden? I was like 15-16.

Anyways heard Sheed lows moved quick over there, I shoulda passed by there today

naw untouchable was in rochester, i was @ walden wit you tdot. i was wit shorty we talked.... we was next 2 each other.. untouchable my partner in crime tho. lol
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

^ Cmon my dude I know who you are we was cracking jokes in that brick weather

Nick
Buffalo/UB
Latest pickups-Marc Jacobs Vans Hi, Jordan 1 Retro (both patent all black and the red white and black), Air Tech Challenges, and White SB Melvins.

Somebody get at me about all these shops......
I know of Phatman, Sundays, Sneaker Advantage
but there was a whole bunch I wasn't sure of.

Us Buffalo heads need to help eachother out.
hagemonster@yahoo.com
AIM-docholiday211

Quote:
know im MAD late but untouchable you were #1 in line @ the DMP release @ Walden? I was like 15-16

Nah I was 1st in line @ Medley Center in the ROC :pimp:
pimp.gif

You was with my man Mark though, like he just said

Sheeds moved fast here too. :wow:
eek.gif

Damn this post is still goin strong :wow:
eek.gif

We need to do an Upstate Summit, or atleast a Buffalo Summit.
[/b]​

sz. 10-10.5[/b]​

Home Rayguns For Sale[/b]​

Your Name: Shay
City: SUNY Oswego. From the BX
Last Pickup: Navy and grey 95's
Your favorite local shop: Anything in Carousel

Back
Top Bottom