Ur First Pair Of Dunks

My first pair was the wht/navy FTA patent joints. Started on SBs after that (shimizu was my first sb), but that died pretty quick. LOL
I have about 10-15 pairs now, but I don't think I've bought a pair since De La Highs or Pusheads...

some generic white/navy joints - swoosh hooked up the whole staff when i was workin at SXSW....its funny how even in 2004 people weren't feelin retros....

I got the first version of the Destroyers. I only prefer the original college colorways. As I think about it, I only prefer OG Nike Colorways!

First pair of dunks were the Rayguns. I cut high school that day to get them. Fun times fun times.

I have about 8 pairs or so of Dunks now, mostly SB's...first pair were the Purple Avengers (Not patent)

nike-dunk-sb-low-pro-sb-danny-supa.jpg

Yo YoungSole:

Are those the Women's 3m Highs? If so I have a pair size 12 women's. That's a 10.5 men's but I rock 11s and they fit me fine. Willing to partwith them if you're interested.

66725594ed60de78077ff64391d2b4dcf6bb7f1.jpg

My first pair and I still wear them today.... I am still looking for PietMondrians, Send Helps, black Melvin's, and MF Dooms all in a size 6.5

Nike SB De La Soul Highs, they burn in hell right now cause they were fakes (was new to dunk/sb game lol) but since then iam in love with dunks especially sbs

those white patent high's with the light blue swoosh...
pimp.gif
in '03

i beat those things to death... literally threw them away in vegas and bought like 3 more pairs at the forum shops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom