URGENT Legit check Jordan 4 iv white cement 2012

I think I just got duped . Paid for these , and sender has sent them already. Here are all the seller's pics.

No pic of "twentytwelve" stamp on tongue. Inner shoe label looks off a bit , as well as "11.5" on shoe box.

View media item 1543926
View media item 1543927
View media item 1543929
View media item 1543930
View media item 1543932
View media item 1543933
View media item 1543934
View media item 1543935
View media item 1543936
Tongue looks long and rounded. Should have asked for more pics.

Let me know what you guys think.

Gotta file an ebay claim quick if these aren't legit.

Let me know.

Thx
B

Wait till you get them in hand then take a pic of the TWENTYTWELVE stamp on tongue, better shots of the black tissue paper, and dots behind the waffle tabs. So far I don't see anything to be worried about

I have legit bred 4's (2012). I'll compare the black tissue paper with the white cements

Legit.. Regarding that netting, it looks like it started to yellow so he painted over it to make it white again. You can see where the white paint is starting to chip and the netting is yellowed underneath it.

I was thinking the same thing . I think the box is fake. The black paper is different than my Legit bred 4's. However, the shoes look close . The thing holding me back is the appearance of the netting.

That box is fake.
Look at the size "11 5"
Then look at this box:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Air-Jordan-IV-4-Retro-WHITE-CEMENT-Size-11-5-XI-XII-XIII-IV-DS-NEW-/231511262806?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e7258656

The "11 5" is further away on the barcode.
Where your box they are almost; if not, touching the barcode.
Good catch, I didn't notice that. I think that these may be fakes, but the twentytwelve stamp and waffle tabs are making me think they're legit. Either way I would return them since the netting has been painted over.

Check out this guys vid, real vs fake

The pair that he shows as real has a box that looks like mine with the spacing on the 11.5 close to the barcode.

Maybe he doesn't know he's comparing 2 fake pairs. His "real" pair look legit with a different box like mine. Do you think they made a run of boxes that were a little different?

I don't know what to think now...

I'm trippin a bit. Just looked at my buds legit 2012 cements. He's got exactly the same paper. QC sticker inside his box.

In many ways, my shoes look more legit than his.

The only diff is that my netting has angelus paint over it to hide the yellowing from the previous owner.

Back
Top Bottom