*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

28da629ae4f611e1a735220.jpg

Last edited:
Pau Gasol is going to cry in the car..

So? just let him. The Spanish team did very well. They only lost by 7 points digit without an NBA Superstar team against
the monster ensemble Lebron, Kobe, Melo, Durant etc.
But maybe he cried more because they really had a chance to win this game with more luck,
But the Team USA was just too much in the end to handle with.
Anyway, nice tournament. ^^

Sadly this is the last champagne celebration Carmelo will have unless he plays in Rio, cause it ain't happening in the NBA....
-On another note it had to be real awkward with him and D'Antoni this summer, coaching the guy who got you fired on another team....
shutup

Lebron mean mugging in the club :lol:
Russy with the Redbull in his hand is killing me :rofl:
Mr. Mamba just lurking in the background :lol: :lol:

Ah Nas performed and wasnt just there partying with the guys?!? Thats too bad. Team USA was just trying to have a good time and celebrate their victory, but they were forced to listen to this guy stumble on his words, forget his lyrics and put on a terrible show. :smh:

Not to mention Swizz looks to have grabbed a mic and performed too. Should have gotten someone good for these dudes.

Last edited:
2)I have the utmost respect for LeBron after this season. I used to HATE him but after what he went through in 2011, to come back like that and be on top of the basketball world is truly something special. I became a Kobe fan after he bounced back from Colorado and now I'm starting to become a LeBron fan. Dude deserves everything that comes to him

Nice to see more people starting to like LeBron/appreciate what he brings to the game of basketball. But to this day, I'm still not a fan of Kobe's game.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom