*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

I wonder if USA Basketball is going to kick Draymond off the squad now for getting arrested? I Guess it will depend on the facts and whether Dray has a good argument he's innocent.

Who gets called up?

Rudy 
nerd.gif

I wonder if USA Basketball is going to kick Draymond off the squad now for getting arrested? I Guess it will depend on the facts and whether Dray has a good argument he's innocent.

I'm pretty sure Green isn't the only Olympic athlete with a charge pending but we'll see what happens :lol:

Green got arrested?

Yeah. He apparently slapped someone in a night club who was taunting him. No injuries.

Sounds similar to what happened to Blake Griffin a couple years back when he got charged in Vegas. The case was eventually dropped. I'll bet that's what happens with Green too.

I'm pretty sure Green isn't the only Olympic athlete with a charge pending but we'll see what happens :lol:

You're probably right, but Draymond has a much higher public profile than the majority of Olympic athletes, so its arguably a bigger deal.

Green got arrested?
Yeah. He apparently slapped someone in a night club who was taunting him. No injuries.

Sounds similar to what happened to Blake Griffin a couple years back when he got charged in Vegas. The case was eventually dropped. I'll bet that's what happens with Green too.
Nice to see not everyone is letting their recent change in attitude towards the Warriors affect their ability to use logic.  Draymond was released on $200 bail....which basically means it was a whole lot of nothing.

He wont be getting kicked off the USA team.  

Nice to see not everyone is letting their recent change in attitude towards the Warriors affect their ability to use logic.  Draymond was released on $200 bail....which basically means it was a whole lot of nothing.

No he won't.

But for the record, I have not had a recent change in attitude toward the Warriors. I've hated them for years.

No he won't.

But for the record, I have not had a recent change in attitude toward the Warriors. I've hated them for years.
I know you have.  Ever since I have been on NT I have known that.  The recent change is in MOST basketball fans who didnt have the Warriors even close to their radars, and now hate them.  Just find that funny.  

I know you have.  Ever since I have been on NT I have known that.  The recent change is in MOST basketball fans who didnt have the Warriors even close to their radars, and now hate them.  Just find that funny.  

Yeah. I definitely get what you're saying. I bet some of the people who now hate the Warriors were saying two years ago that they were a "likeable" team that plays the right way. I guess for some people its ok to be good, but just not too good. LOL.

man i remember thinking once they get to 23 it's going to be epic.

now I couldn't tell you what anything after the 16s look like :lol:

Back
Top Bottom