Using the bathroom at work appreciation haha

Ok so it may not be appreciated by others in the place of work but there is no better feeling than handling business in the restroom for about 15 to 20 minknowing your getting paid to practically do s#!*... I don't know about the rest of you guys but its appreciated

this post comes up at least once a month lol...and always gets locked.

sick.gif
@ anywhere besides the comfort of my own home.

depends on how nice the bathrooms are at your work.

on a side note. i used to flip the lights off nearly every time i left the bathroom at my old office in dc due to a force of habit. i've learned grown menare quite afraid of the dark.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Thats not cool man - I hope you use the toilet seat covers

Did you know that a bathroom doorknob has more bacteria than a toilet seat?
......Just something to think about.

Originally Posted by Diego

Thats just some random fact. Even if it applied to every bathroom, I would rather have someone's hand bacteria than %## bacteria

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Thats just some random fact. Even if it applied to every bathroom, I would rather have someone's hand bacteria than %## bacteria

You think bacteria discriminates on body parts?
Aint no such thing as *+@ bacteria and hand bacteria.

I work construction so most times im taking craps in toilets that wont flush or have no water in them. I feel bad for the dude that works in that restroom.

We got nice bathrooms in my building. I got to the 3rd floor and damn near strip down to nothing. i gotta be comfortable.
laugh.gif

I always wipe down the seat twice with toilet paper, and use a seat cover.

Smh lol. I don't touch the door period so it doesn't matter. I use a paper towel. But you're telling me you would rather rub your hand across anasty toilet seat than open the door? I win.

With the Blackberry I can check FB and NY Times while I'm handling my business
pimp.gif

Of course, it's a downgrade from when I'm at my apartment and I have my laptop in there
laugh.gif

bkzkurse wrote:

eyes.gif
That's the reason why I use paper towels to open doors most of thetime.

minnetrapolis wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bust out the ipod touch... game over
iPhones FTW!

EDIT: Yes much apprecaited. I always go the bathroom with just one stall and take my sweet time.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

there is no better feeling than handling business in the restroom for about 15 to 20 min knowing your getting paid s#!*...
That's how I feel. I used to come in early with my paper like I was at home. Then usually after lunches I old go in and be on NT or textingcrazy.

I get so comfortable, I take my shirt off.

Smh lol. I don't touch the door period so it doesn't matter. I use a paper towel. But you're telling me you would rather rub your hand across a nasty toilet seat than open the door? I win.
Yea until you think about how many people don't wash their hands and then touch the door handle. Mostly everyone uses a seat cover because ofthe germ misconception about seats; and a large amount of people do not wash their hands. So if forced to pick, I'd take the toilet seat rather than thedoor handle that someone who just wiped their !!# and blew their nose w/o washing their hands has touched. 9/10 times the door handle has more feces on it thanthe toilet seat.

With that said, I kick the door open and use the paper towel I dried my hands with to exit and always use my foot to put down the seat. Oh yea, aint nothinglike getting paid to poop.

right now im at a hotel, so i already know where my secret spotless bathrooms are, or just use the family bathrooms.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

i was on break last night so i went to put in some werk..

co-worker tried to go in after me: "WHOA! what the $%@$ happened in here? use the spray!"

i was dead
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

there is no better feeling than handling business in the restroom for about 15 to 20 min knowing your getting paid s#!*...
That's how I feel. I used to come in early with my paper like I was at home. Then usually after lunches I old go in and be on NT or texting crazy.

I get so comfortable, I take my shirt off.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom