V necks

right now im leaning towards hanes or melonas cause im really low on cash right now. do they sell black ones also?
nerd.gif

nah.... im surprised nobody has droppd calvin klein..

MAD Legit i got both whites n blacks

anyone know here you can cop the vnecks but with a small V instead of a long V?

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I'm not in good enough shape to even know about V necks.

I thought v-necks give a slimming effect. I read that in some magazine (Esquire maybe) a year or two ago.

I wear regular shirts, but may try the v-necks this summer.
To be honest. I think Vnecks are for people with ripped chests. I don't have one. V necks aren't for me. I do own a vneck that I wear under polos and dress shirts but I never wear it on its own.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Are you talking about ones like these? Because you can get those from American Apparel.
american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
I was walking around SOHO yesterday and I saw countless dudes wearing this... Looks like something a chick would wear though

I have Jordache, but after a wash or two the collar tends starts to stretch out. I'll have to look into a different brand.

i Need a nice Heavy V neck, Like the ones Yo Gotti wears in his videos, not the blue one posted a page or 2 back
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I have Jordache, but after a wash or two the collar tends starts to stretch out. I'll have to look into a different brand.

Jordache is still around?

Or is this a vintage joint from 1989?

I really had no idea.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Originally Posted by bkmac

Jordache is still around?

Or is this a vintage joint from 1989?

I really had no idea.
I had no idea Jordache's been around since the '80s, but nah, it's a new shirt.

I get mine from old navy and Abercrombie. The ones from old navy are only 10 dollars each with mediocre quality. The abercrombie ones are 20 each but the material is really soft and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rock with the Old Navy ones.. The only issue is with most ON shirts the collar kind of stretches out after 5 or 6 wears

Back
Top Bottom