--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Lafayette got some hands
laugh.gif
straight served Eggs Lightwork!

First off, MaryAnne has read Conrad's Heart of Darkness one too many times.

Second, Godric's sacrifice reminds me of the Buddhist monk who self-immolated himself in 1963.

When are the Louisiana Vampires gonna turn their attention to MaryAnne?
Her part of the story is draggin along, borderline boring

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

When are the Louisiana Vampires gonna turn their attention to MaryAnne?
Her part of the story is draggin along, borderline boring
This.

-Where's my dude Stan? Did they say whether or not he died in the blast?
-I wonder what the Vamps or anybody can do to stop Maryanne
-Tara's mom was about to lose it when Maryanne brought out the goose
laugh.gif

-Can Sam turn into whatever Maryanne is? Reaching maybe...

Godric was one of the best characters on TV in a long time. Sad he had to go so quickly.
Hopefully season 2 ends with Maryanne being killed by Bill and Eric. I can't take that #*#% much longer.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I wonder what the Vamps or anybody can do to stop Maryanne
Tara's mom was about to lose it when Maryanne brought out the goose
laugh.gif
that dude Tara was with got bodied up.. lol.. gay dude got hands..
laugh.gif

Why does Maryanne want Sam so bad? i figure maybe he can turn into whatever she is and murk her.

Yeah dude scrambled eggs like he was in the diner kitchen.

93247_michelle-forbes-as-maryann-in-character-art-for-hbos-true-blood-season-2.jpg

She's one if the most fascinating fictional characters ever. There's something about her I find uber attractive.
embarassed.gif

Let's be real about one thing I've been tryna tell people who think it would be cool to be a vampire and immortal. Immortality is notall it's cracked up to be, Godrick was experiencing the inevitable existentialist meltdown associated with living forever. It was sad to see him go tho. Iwanted to see a showdown between him and Maryann.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Let's be real about one thing I've been tryna tell people who think it would be cool to be a vampire and immortal. Immortality is not all it's cracked up to be, Godrick was experiencing the inevitable existentialist meltdown associated with living forever. It was sad to see him go tho. I wanted to see a showdown between him and Maryann.
That would have been EPIC.

I could live with that, he lived long enough to truly see things as they are and go out on his own terms.

Great episode with a sad ending. I wish Godric didn't have to go that soon. I think he could have done an interview and turned the inciden into a positivething for PR.

Lafayette straight kicked Egg's #+$ and then grabbed Tara and ran.

I'm, for once, interested in the Mary Anne storyline because now they know something's wrong and they're about go kick her #+$.

Jason with the Chainsaw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lafayette got some hands
laugh.gif
straight served Eggs Lightwork!

Word
laugh.gif
Lafayette dealt with Eggs pretty easily, talked tough and then gothis !@% wooped lol
you see Lafayette get a few stomps in? haha. he's pretty much the most badass gay dude in TV, see how he wasted no time when he saw Tara's bruises?Lafayette is to Tara what Jason is to Sookie, they don't hesitate when it comes to family
pimp.gif

anyway

this was a good episode, I feel for Bill man, Eric is so grime
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Now we know why Godric was the way he was, him going was done perfectly IMO. did not expect it to end like that though, sad
I want Jessica
embarassed.gif

damn, i cannot wait till the next episode, show is crack at the moment

sux how godric is gone now... prob the only one that would have been able to end the freeloading Mary Ann

Back
Top Bottom