--v--v--Official True Blood Season 2 Post--v---v--

Originally Posted by truestt

Haha I was waiting for another Jason quotable "A tree falls in the woods, its still a tree right?"

that !+%$ was hilarious. best line out of entire show. the show is only LOOSELY following the book. it wasn't the best eps tho...

i thought it wasn't a bad episode.
eek.gif
when sam came out with hisanimality

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif
@ the eggs jokes.

episode was aight.

this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
again for the sunnyside joke. That was pretty good. Episode was ok. I wasn'treally riveted or anything. Story was just toooo out there for me with the MaryAnne stuff. Will probably watch the first couple episodes next season; imundecided about this series right now. If it's on in the summer, then I'll probably watch. Too busy and don't like it enough to watch duringschool. Other shows I enjoy much more. The Southern Belle atmosphere meeting the vampire world had me but now I don't know.

Tara got on my nerves this season.

Finale was a good wrap up, cliffhanger not so much, but whatever, I'll still watch the next season.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Tara got on my nerves this season.

Finale was a good wrap up, cliffhanger not so much, but whatever, I'll still watch the next season.
Agree

laugh.gif
@ Eggs though, all he did for the last few episodes was take L's

Eric is dirty for this though(if that was eric that got Bill)
Sam is that dude, i wonder who his parents really are
Jason is jokes
laugh.gif

I'm surprised that Mary-anne got killed so easily, I thought maenads don't die?
I'll obviously still be watching next season, and this episode wasn't bad I actually liked it. But it definitely wasn't the best especially forthe finale

^ Well I guess she thought she was sacrificing herself, saying it's okay, I'll gladly hand you my life, blah blah.

I just re-read book 3 "Club Dead" over the weekend. Next season will be amazing if they follow the storyline. They need to introduce the Jason

Spoiler [+]
becoming a were-panther

storyline next season to get things going since the

Spoiler [+]
werewolves and shifters

play a huge part in the storyline. You're also going to see the third season move away from Bon Temps into a new city/state. They also better just comewith the

Spoiler [+]
fairies Claude and Claudine

because I'm sick of Sookie saying "what am I? I'm not human" crap over and over again.

This season was ok, I liked season one a hell of a lot more. the Maryanne stuff dragged on too long but at least they found a better way to get rid of her, inthe book she kills half the town and just leaves. Book 2 was weak IMO except for the stuff you find out about who Bill's current family really is

Spoiler [+]
The Bellfluers

are they ever gonna go back to the whole racism/gay vampire analogies? and assimilation in the south? If not they need to change the opening credits(which areincredible)

I thought the season finale was good. True Blood is a show that is in one continuous sequence. Every episode ends and the next one picks up where it left off.You can't expect much of a cliffhanger from this series because every episode is intriguing that way.

Hey_

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I just re-read book 3 "Club Dead" over the weekend. Next season will be amazing if they follow the storyline. They need to introduce the Jason

Spoiler [+]
becoming a were-panther

storyline next season to get things going since the

Spoiler [+]
werewolves and shifters

play a huge part in the storyline. You're also going to see the third season move away from Bon Temps into a new city/state. They also better just come with the

Spoiler [+]
fairies Claude and Claudine

because I'm sick of Sookie saying "what am I? I'm not human" crap over and over again.

This season was ok, I liked season one a hell of a lot more. the Maryanne stuff dragged on too long but at least they found a better way to get rid of her, in the book she kills half the town and just leaves. Book 2 was weak IMO except for the stuff you find out about who Bill's current family really is

Spoiler [+]
The Bellfluers

Spoiler [+]
Lets get to the Weres!

Were Panther, eh?
Interesting.

Julius F. Wrek

Just watched it today. Had it on DVR and never had the time. I thought the very ending was good, least it left it on a cliff hanger, but the episode overall ididn't like at all. I honestly thought the fight or w.e you want to call the way Marrann died would have been alot better. I thought it happened to earlyin the episode and was just a weak $%+ way to die.

I get the reason how she died was because she "thought" the god wanted it, but i thought it would have been more action or something to it.

im on book 6 now. They honestly did a very good job adapting the storyline.
Tara is a completely different person in the book.
The author kinda sucks at writing though. I get tired of her explaining over and over the same little details. and her use of "matter-of-fact(ly)"

the next season should really pick up.

Spoiler [+]
I'm hoping the were-panthers are going to be black lol.

Back
Top Bottom