V6 TURBO CHARGED MUSTANG SMOKES A 720 HP GTR! I CALL THE GTR BABY GODZILLA

Glad my relevations are finally coming to light.

http://niketalk.com/t/592862/superb-where-you-at-doggy

2kHwIFV.gif

Pai1UmQ.jpg

Still hilarious :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I'll never forget when he PM'd me the painfully obvious fake bank statment talking about "stay mad" :lol:

#frenchrestaurant

Just stop it.. i said power supply.  What you described is the power supply. The power supply is the main differnce.You can chop it up either way you like but that point is, I was correct

Good Night

But it ISNT what you said. Power supply? What does that even mean in his context. You just dropped that word because you saw it on howstuffworks.

But do YOU even know how forced induction works.

Dude posted a busted chally with the worst wheels ever. LOL this dude stays lying
I'm saying? Why would someone claim that horrendous charger is beyond me. Those wheels ...ewwwww ..lol

How does this even make sense? I didn't make it bigger, you just cropped it.
Right ... Duh is some how implying that when he posted the image it was automatically reduce to fit NT like if we are on IG ... LmAo... Dude is hilarious man .. Has mental issues.

OMG :smh:
if i did crop it it still would not be that darnm small... I would have to reduce the pixels to make it that small, a crop wouldnt do that
Huh? Wtf are you saying over?

I actually believe thats his Chally. Nobody would pretend to own them wackass wheels.

Joints are trash. Look like they came off a 06 300C.
Look like he got them from the Rent-a-center .. LMAO

I'll never forget when he PM'd me the painfully obvious fake bank statment talking about "stay mad" :lol:

#frenchrestaurant
lol .. He PMed me BS Netflix account acting like he was doing me a favour and hooking me up.... Dude wants a friend ...

Why'd you crop it?

Here's the original pic. Notice how you can see the hood of a car on the bottom? Sorta like the pic was taken from inside of a car.

4763238d_20140313_145845-1.jpeg

Go away forever, dude.
BTW this picture is taken from inside a car .. Look at the inspection or registration sticker on the bottom left ... Also notice by the challengers exhaust, something that looksblike smoke but in actuality is a dirty windshield that goes streaking all the way down. And of course the hood. LMAO .. Why does he need to take a picture of his car inside another car?

Why'd you crop it?

Here's the original pic. Notice how you can see the hood of a car on the bottom? Sorta like the pic was taken from inside of a car.

4763238d_20140313_145845-1.jpeg

Go away forever, dude.
BTW this picture is taken from inside a car .. Look at the inspection or registration sticker on the bottom left ... Also notice by the challengers exhaust, something that looksblike smoke but in actuality is a dirty windshield that goes streaking all the way down. And of course the hood. LMAO .. Why does he need to take a picture of his car inside another car?
if you look hard there is someone in the challenger lmao

Between this thread, the EWD ball handling thread, the Ksteezy thread, and the Wiping the Butt thread...2015 is starting off strong on NT. 
laugh.gif

Can't post the link but anyone see that video of the hellcat getting smoked in the qtr by the supercharged tesla

if you look hard there is someone in the challenger lmao
that's what I thought but wasn't sure ... So I dismissed it .. I actually thought it was someone pressing on the gas and the thing you see on the back exhaust is smoke .. But it also looks like like a dirty windshield. Lmao hahahaha

that's not his chally,

that or he can't keep his lies straight,

he claimed he had a supercharged v6 2002 mustang,

then he forgot it was supercharged and claimed it was turbocharged,

then he forgot he had a mustang and claimed he had a v6 challenger,

then he has a v6 supercharged mustang again but keeps posting a video of a turbocharged 2011 with extensive custom work done, you can tell from the shot of the engine, that's a lot of custom fabrication done. plus it has a 100 shot of of nitrous.

he can't keep his lies straight, nor can he shed light on what work was done on his 2002.

he can't tell us who installed said supercharger/did the fabrication work. basic **** anyone who has gotten work/done work to their car would know off top.

nor does he know the difference between a 2002 with an Essex v6 with 190 base horsepower and a 2011 with a vortex v6 with 305 base horsepower.

but he expects us to believe he had a supercharger in a 2002, but he can't even tell us who built the supercharger, who installed it, what other mods he did to the car, etc....(I'm not even going to mention how asinine it would be for anyone to put a supercharger in a 02 v6 mustang.....not even going to touch how ludicrous such a thing would be.)

nothing.

and when you call him on it he comes back with big misspelled angry letters and gifs.

because when he can't quickly google something and paraphrase something from howstuffworks.com he's at a loss, and his default defense mechanism is to deflect pertinent questions & project his own inadequacies unto others.

and at this point, I honestly feel bad for dude because I feel like something is truly defective with son. I want to let dude live but he keeps doing it to himself.......

Want a job? I need a secretary.

Damn. Not even a good liar.

he does this **** on purpose though. Gets off on the punishment. like them weirdos that be wanting chick to tie them up and step on their nuts with heels on.

superb prolly sitting at his computer like stan marsh everytime he gets roasted.

Ah Seeko, you still feelin some type of way from the BHM thread. First you don't want to address me because of my ethnicity despite me making valid points and now every thread you see me in you come at me sideways.

I was exactly right about you in that thread and now you've developed some sort of complex, just let it go son.

Last edited:
i swear we just need an all out royal rumble roast thread. Where errbody can go at errbody, with no consequences. And anybody that takes part in it accepts the conditions that they may get bodied. Anything goes. Words. Pix, lobo with the photoshops.

Like a Purge thread. GOOF Music. Getting Out Our Feels

Back
Top Bottom