VEGETARIAN COOKING THREAD VOL. LET THAT BOY COOK

yeah those tastes are pretty similar. i’d like to try some jackfruit pulled “pork”.

my 5-year old has suddenly become pescatarian and he and my wife are encouraging me to eat more plant-based meals since i hate fish.

yeah those tastes are pretty similar. i’d like to try some jackfruit pulled “pork”.

my 5-year old has suddenly become pescatarian and he and my wife are encouraging me to eat more plant-based meals since i hate fish.

Wait how did your 5 year old suddenly do that? :lol:

i guess one of the teachers at school must have said something to scare him. he refuses to eat beef and pork now, he says “it’s gross”. it’s been like that for over 3 months now. he’ll eat some chicken but it’s been 90% fish.

what oil do yall use to cook with? can only saute with olive oil b4 it reaches its smoke point but that aint no damn efficient cooking so what else yall use

Cats out here eating impossible burgers and Dr Praggs Soy burgers?? Lmao

Just smash black beans with bread crumbs and seasoning.

What do you eat?

"Impossible" versions of everything or all veg?

Na, I’ll never touch that type of stuff. It’ll still make one sick. Fruits and veggies. A bit of the natural nuts & seeds (as long as they’re sprouted and/or soaked. Then some “clean grains” sparingly like quinoa, wild rice, amaranth, etc.

my son is 7 now and we usually eat 2 vegetarian dinners a week. we’ll probably do more eventually. breakfast is often no meat with cereal, yogurt, pancake/waffle, fruit, some type of rice ball etc.

the other night was olive oil, lots of garlic, pasta, portobello, and spinach topped with chopped basil (and capers for my son) plus some good bread and butter and green salad. my fam likes when i cook like that. i’m more of a fried food/unhealthy eater so i’m glad i have motivation to do better.
5A2E061E-D71B-4484-A90D-22E86901006E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom