Verizon? Black mask black gloves

Dude, I pay in Cash at the actual store.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These corporations are not to be trusted. They are trying to further separate the upper and lower classes.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Wow!!!!.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So you're going to have to PAY to PAY your bill......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres something about reading this one sentence that clicked more even after reading the article. 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Annnnd it starts with one....when one gets away with it soon other will follow....take the airline luggage fees for example
30t6p3b.gif

Great...and Comcast just got the rights to bundle Verizon wireless plans as part of their standard packaging.

Now everyone saying we charge too much is gonna chime in about this too
tired.gif

Wow!!!!.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

inb4 "oh its a convenience fee, no big deal, why you acting so but hurt over $2, get a real job, you spend more on food, etc"

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Wow!!!!.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres something about reading this one sentence that clicked more even after reading the article. 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I could somewhat understand if there was a "paper charge" but this doesn't even require any paper
laugh.gif

Been had auto pay though
pimp.gif

I thought plenty of companies already do something similar (though $2 is a bit much). Keep in mind, you can still use your bank's bill pay service - and if you haven't already started using it, think about it. It definitely makes billpaying much easier.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

best way to "protest" against this is to move your accounts to another provider
until the other provider does it as well, of course.  
absolutely awesome thread title btw. i immediately visualized thiefin'. 
laugh.gif

I'll wait for the 

"well if ya'll didn't spend ya'lls money on ___ then ya'll hood boogers wouldn't have this problem"

"get a real job"

"screw the occupy movement"

roll.gif

I'm not even mad, they didn't force you to sign a 2 year contract so pay your bills on time.

I'd charge you a extra $2 too if you choose to pay when you feel like paying.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Dude, I pay in Cash at the actual store.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These corporations are not to be trusted. They are trying to further separate the upper and lower classes.
The Verizon store around my way charges for cash payments.
indifferent.gif

I know this because I've paid my friend's bill a bunch of times with my card since he doesn't have one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm not even mad, they didn't force you to sign a 2 year contract so pay your bills on time.

I'd charge you a extra $2 too if you choose to pay when you feel like paying.
you obviously didn't read, but still posted.  you have to pay the fee regardless of whether you pay on time or not.  

Back
Top Bottom