Very Good deal for Jordan XIII Black Altitude Green and more ~

I found a very good deal for Jordan XIII Altitude , Flint , Playoff and Jordan III White Cement , True Blue

check vmvinc.com

anybody know how it's work ?

Thanks

I found a very good deal for Jordan XIII Altitude , Flint , Playoff and Jordan III White Cement , True Blue

check vmvinc.com

anybody know how it's work ?

Thanks

I don't think you're allowed to do this, but the prices for some on sale aren't bad... other's are straight rape though!

Good looking either way!

I don't think you're allowed to do this, but the prices for some on sale aren't bad... other's are straight rape though!

Good looking either way!

They have some good stuff on there that I havent found in my size else where.  Good look OP.

They have some good stuff on there that I havent found in my size else where.  Good look OP.

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

VMV is legit, but the customer service is absolutely putrid and their shipping costs are murder. Sure it's 180 for the Flints, but you're forgetting the 40 on top of that for shipping. I'm always wary about buying from any sites that ship from China regardless.

VMV is legit, but the customer service is absolutely putrid and their shipping costs are murder. Sure it's 180 for the Flints, but you're forgetting the 40 on top of that for shipping. I'm always wary about buying from any sites that ship from China regardless.

Good looks on the reponses with those that have dealt with them. Appreciate that greatly.

Good looks on the reponses with those that have dealt with them. Appreciate that greatly.

iam good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

QFT.

BEWARE.

THEIR EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ARE
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

OP knows nothing about good deals or decent quality jays for that matter. PLEASE LOGOUT NOW!
laugh.gif

p.s. they have even more deals on pys.com
roll.gif

OP knows nothing about good deals or decent quality jays for that matter. PLEASE LOGOUT NOW!
laugh.gif

p.s. they have even more deals on pys.com
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

yup... memph remember the whole fiasco we had to deal with??

DO NOT purchase from VMV... the customer service is god awful, the only time they actually started responding is when I made a thread on here about them.  They asked "why must you make thread about our business on internet" (you could tell google translate had a hard time converting language for them).

buy at your own risk or take our word for it... up to you
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom