VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

so when they decided to make this shoe, were they in a conference room brainstorming and then gentry was just like "I got it! We will make them all patentleaher, Gay pride colors and then do some design on the toe, because you know how much michael loves toeboxes wih stuff all over..." ???

WTH were they thinking?!?!?!

They look better the second time around
smokin.gif

That dave chappelle dylan dillinger GIF wud come in so handy right now......the flower and pat leather takes away my hopes of painting over these creatures soeasy pass 4 me

and I was just about to say this shoe was starting to appeal to me...after seeing that stitching it's a [Vince McMahon] OH HELLLL NOOO!!![/Vince McMahon]
laugh.gif

Shoe is fugly looking....plain and simple.
sick.gif

We all know that half of you will be picking these up because they are crazy limited lol. In the 9 years I've collected, this has to be one of the worseretro releases ever.

clearance rack? ain't many +*+$ where i live so these will def end up in the clearance rack. ima cop and re sell and get me some decent Jays...

They are horrible i couldnt rock anything with them and that symbol on the toe?!

The patent leather and the bottom of the shoe are ok but they could have done much better. And they are going to be Limited???
roll.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom