Vice Appreciation Thread

Abandoned is the ****, anything with McCrank is solid in my book.
smokin.gif

Big fan of Weedtiquette, Abandoned, Black Market and my new favorite - Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia.

I wish they would promptly cancel Desus & Mero. No redeeming social or entertainment value IMO.

Can't wait to see Hate thy neighbor...crap looks like it will be full of idiots

Desus and Mero :smokin
F thats delicious
Payday
Black Market
Balls Deep
Noisey
Vice does America

Yeah, dope channel.

And AB > Huang as a travel host by far.

Desus & Mero is great, especially as a BX head.

Last edited:
Desus and Mero is the funniest show out there for me right now.

They got gold in those guys for sure.

Love all the weed related shows as well, especially Bong Appetit and of course my guy Bronson.

F'thats delicious is constantly entertaining for sure. Big Body Bes always with the comedy :lol:. I don't trust Action Bronson taste though, he eats about everything and concludes with "this is the best thing ever". If Alchemist messes with it, then I assume it is probably good :lol:. I knew not to trust Action's taste bud after the Paris cheese seen. The Morocco episode is the best one. Copenhagen trips coming in second, Paris third and Australia fourth. They gotta do Turkey soon.

Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia is legendary. Hamilton Morris is next level trip master. :smokin. New Generation awkward Hunter S. Thompson

Noisey with Zach is pretty good.

Black Market is 100% good only with M.Williams.

Dead Set On Life with Matty is picking up surprisingly, I never thought I would bypass his annoying voice. He has constantly improved. I like him better than Eddie Haung at this point.

weedetiquette is legit.

Abdulla w/ Bong Apetite has slipped. I liked the show better when he traveled. The new concept, cooking in Shanes crib with the boring chefs is just lacking.

Eddie Haung was cool when it started. Now, I can't stand the homie's corniness. I do like how he concludes his shows though.

Desus & Mero, it is a hit or miss. Mero is corny to me :lol:. It is worth checking out weekly.

Balls Deep is cool. Thomas Morton is one awkward dude :lol:, he fits perfect for the theme. They should send him more abroad.

They need to give Charlet Duboc a slot, she is cool.

Last edited:
I'd love to see someone super gutter like BK Tidal Wave go around to various neighborhoods and meet with local street folks. She can film vignettes discussing the merits of fronto leaf vs backwoods, what is an acceptable angle for the lean on your Timberland sole before you have to replace them with a new pair, the genius of B.I.G.'s lyrics etc.

I think Vice would strike gold with her (and others like her- opinionated, non-conventional and entertaining personalities). 

F'thats delicious is constantly entertaining for sure. Big Body Bes always with the comedy
laugh.gif
. I don't trust Action Bronson taste though, he eats about everything and concludes with "this is the best thing ever". If Alchemist messes with it, then I assume it is probably good
laugh.gif
. I knew not to trust Action's taste bud after the Paris cheese seen. The Morocco episode is the best one. Copenhagen trips coming in second, Paris third and Australia fourth. They gotta do Turkey soon.

Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia is legendary. Hamilton Morris is next level trip master.
smokin.gif
. New Generation awkward Hunter S. Thompson

Noisey with Zach is pretty good.

Black Market is 100% good only with M.Williams.

Dead Set On Life with Matty is picking up surprisingly, I never thought I would bypass his annoying voice. He has constantly improved. I like him better than Eddie Haung at this point.

weedetiquette is legit.

Abdulla w/ Bong Apetite has slipped. I liked the show better when he traveled. The new concept, cooking in Shanes crib with the boring chefs is just lacking.

Eddie Haung was cool when it started. Now, I can't stand the homie's corniness. I do like how he concludes his shows though.

Desus & Mero, it is a hit or miss. Mero is corny to me
laugh.gif
. It is worth checking out weekly.

Balls Deep is cool. Thomas Morton is one awkward dude
laugh.gif
, he fits perfect for the theme. They should send him more abroad.

They need to give Charlet Duboc a slot, she is cool.
man I'm a supporter of his, bought his first book, usually stop in to Baohaus NY twice a month....but I agree he has gotten increasingly corny the more exposure he has gotten. Maybe he's always been like that or maybe it's the fame. After his Hot Ones episode I just can't take him serious anymore. 

man I'm a supporter of his, bought his first book, usually stop in to Baohaus NY twice a month....but I agree he has gotten increasingly corny the more exposure he has gotten. Maybe he's always been like that or maybe it's the fame. After his Hot Ones episode I just can't take him serious anymore. 

Hot Ones is another great show :smokin

Can't believe dude thought he could go hottest first :rofl:

I mean, most late-night shows usually take fridays off, and it's not like they have pre-recorded bits or musical guests/comedians to fill an hour. 

30 mins is about the most I'll consume if I'm ever watching Conan/Meyers etc so I'm good.

I recently realized the initial reason I discovered Viceland was because Vice: World of Sports did an ep on the Red Star/Partizan rivalry. I swear they could do an entire series solely devoted to famous semi-obscure soccer rivalries. Hell they could just do South America alone and it would be fire.

I think their problem is the producer. They need more content.
Just came in here to say this. The channel is steadily improving with more shows, but still more content is needed. Too many repeats. And they need more documentaries which is why I got into Vice in the first place. I'd appreciate most of the content being the Vice Essentials

Back
Top Bottom