Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Cant wait to pick my pair from ups this evening.....

No on feet saw some earlier will post when I get home

My fam is incomplete without the Grey's, good thing they are chillin at the local JJs
smile.gif
.... This is the only sneaker that can get around that no sneaker policy some clubs have especially the BBs
embarassed.gif

My fam is incomplete without the Grey's, good thing they are chillin at the local JJs :smile: .... This is the only sneaker that can get around that no sneaker policy some clubs have especially the BBs:wow:
I love they greys bit I had to swap with black laces. Look better on feet then on shelves

Decided to cop the Rush Blues instead of the WC4s. The more I thought about it, paying 220+ for retros just isn't worth it.
Nice, I realized the WC4 were releasing this weekend and was deciding if I should pass on these. I figured...If the WC4s are a GR, I'd be able to get a pair down the road.

I ordered my size 12...Happy I was able to grab a pair. Can't wait.

same with me.  had to go thru 6 pairs between two stores to find a "decent" pair.  most pairs had glue stains on the straps or either black dots/particles on the toe box

to those that ordered online, hopefully your pairs come in clean
Yikes, I hope my pair doesn't have a lot of noticeable glue stains..Either way, I'll be happy with them.

Nice, I realized the WC4 were releasing this weekend and was deciding if I should pass on these. I figured...If the WC4s are a GR, I'd be able to get a pair down the road.

I ordered my size 12...Happy I was able to grab a pair. Can't wait.

WC4s will most likely restock at some point. I was gungho to get em but eh. Rather have something different and the quality on these Rush Blues are good. First pair I looked at didn't have any glue stains or any flaws. Well worth the cop.

Currently on the lookout for a 10.5.....Footaction just cancelled my order from this morning
mean.gif
First and last time I use Footaction. Brutal.

Passed on getting a 3rd pair of them today.. 2 is enough I think. Lol these are really nice and different. And they are the most comfortable. I hope I don't regret passing on them lol. Maybe they'll be available under retail some where. Lol

In lower light I noticed the glue splotches a lot more than I did in store but *shrugs* not really that big of a deal. Still a dope cop.

Back
Top Bottom