Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

You must be reckless with your shoes
laugh.gif
Man footsites sent all 3 of my pairs in bags smh, can you request or pay for boxed shipping? I order from them alot and any time I order a non Jordan shoe I get bagged. 

The good old days when you always received your shoes in a shipping box

Last edited:
I must have good luck because I've ordered from all shoe sites and even overseas. I've always gotten shoes double boxed

Watch now that I said something, I'll get a bag lol

i've had shoes from eastbay and FTL come in boxes, but the last 2 I got in came bagged
I think it depends on the model. Jordans, foamposites, signature lines, usually come in boxes. I tend to get the bags when I order trainers, barkleys, huraches etc. 

i've had shoes from eastbay and FTL come in boxes, but the last 2 I got in came bagged

I think it depends on the model. Jordans, foamposites, signature lines, usually come in boxes. I tend to get the bags when I order trainers, barkleys, huraches etc. 

whatever they consider a "hot" release gets the box. the "other" stuff gets the bag of death :smh:

Well I was suppose to get my pair today - sat around for the entire morning waiting and then I get an alert saying I missed the attempted delivery. Because I live in a secure condo building I guess he couldn't get in and or contact anyone so he left the door tag on the outside of the front entrance door. :rolleyes Oh well whats another day.

Theres a rumor circulating that the reds might drop around march... I would love for that to be true

I feel like the red have to drop. I hope they do. I hope that's the last color of this model. I hate seeing 10-15 colors of shoes now. I miss the days of 3-4 colors.

I feel like the red have to drop. I hope they do. I hope that's the last color of this model. I hate seeing 10-15 colors of shoes now. I miss the days of 3-4 colors.

thats basically why im hoping the reds dont come haha. they were 4 good colorways and I feel it should be left at that.

and i just really dont want to have to keep buying pairs :lol:

Last edited:
If the reds drop I hope they're readily available like the balenciaga blues.

IF they do, they won't be available like the Blue's :smh:

missed my Villa delivery, gota wait til tomorrow to pick them up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom