Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

@injennz and I get all that..but let's keep it 100...

There was a some hype on these cause of the "Kanye" effect...

All colors released we're pretty obtainable...

These were gonna be a little harder again due to the Red October influence...

Does that means instant sell out and double retail...I guess we will never know...

The one thing I do know..is the market is flooded with all red kicks...

And while yes these are about as close as you are going to get to the Yeezy's without them being Yeezy's (call it's the Chyrsler 300 effect)

A lot of kids have moved on....

Listen who knows what's gonna happen in the future but something is telling me to wait this one out...

I paid retail for the Haystacks and just saw them damn things at Burlington for $59...

So hey...anything can happen
I saw the yeezy comparison at first but honestly never bought these shoes to have a broke boy's version of a yeezy.  Maybe it's because I own a yeezy 2 that I never really considered it that but I just thought that they looked a lot better than the same ol' J's that everyone is wearing. 

I can only see so many general releases and now with the re-release of the OG's, I'm kinda backing off even more since all the kids have them.  It gets a bit tiring when you go out to any event and see like 4-5 people wearing the white cement 4's.. 

Definitely anything can happen but I hope the limited amount of red pairs go to people that have all of the colorways.  No offense to the other people who just want that specific colorway but there are people out there who paid retail for most of them (supported the shoes at release) and deserve the reds in their collection. 

Last edited:
Saying these are anything like the Yeezy is like saying the Air Max 90 hyperfuse are.

because the only thing they have in common is being red

I still don't see it. The all red and the pattern is the only similarity I see and that's nothing.

I still don't see it. The all red and the pattern is the only similarity I see and that's nothing.
isn't that enough?

Honestly I don't care about the comparison...I like and have both (except the Cruz Red's)

I'm not into these cause they are similar to Yeezy's..as I said before I love Trainers...

But at the same time I can't just ignore how similar they are...

Neither are the first all red shoe. That leaves the pattern which isn't enough. I see these and I think of an updated Trainer 3. Either way, I don't see these and think of Yeezys.

When reposting the link above I was looking at the blues and I felt a second pair calling me. F dat time to double up. Can't go wrong at 75$. Just got confirmation from Ruvilla.

Last edited:
These have way better quality than the Yeezy. I don't like all mesh on the Yeezy. The Cruz in every colorway has nice materials. Even the inside sock liner is a nice leather. Besides the Mike pair. The strap on these is a nice thick material as well. The shape of these shoes is what I love, they just sit so nice on display. The back strap is useless but it gives it character and having his signature on the back. They are an updated bo Jackson. It is a true red unlike the Yeezy that's a solar red. The Yeezy is all mesh which shouldn't be 250 retail. They are 2 very similar shoes. A modern updated trainer made to be worn casually. But the Cruz is more premium. It just gets discredited because it came after the Yeezy and everyone is beasting after those. These don't get appreciated like they should. I'm in love with this shoe.

But there is one denying the similarities though. When I wore my black pair I over heard people saying they wanted my Yeezy. I didn't say anything. The colorways on Cruz shoes are similar to Yeezy too.

Back
Top Bottom