Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

What is the deal with this restock? Did they purposely hold back pairs to or are these the pairs that did not sell out in stores across the country?

Most likely held back pairs. All colors been seen at Burlington, Marshalls and Ross. Those are the pairs that didn't sell that were sent back.

is it a sign that these didn't sell well at all if they're able to pull a restock all this time later?

is it a sign that these didn't sell well at all if they're able to pull a restock all this time later?

I think haystacks were the best selling cw and they were pretty much sold out a few days after release. Most other cw sat and went on discount

I think haystacks were the best selling cw and they were pretty much sold out a few days after release. Most other cw sat and went on discount
Agreed on the haystacks. But MOMs didn't sit. Probably for the simple fact that they were kinda limited. No where around me got em. Had they've been as available as haystacks I think they coulda sold well

Agreed on the haystacks. But MOMs didn't sit. Probably for the simple fact that they were kinda limited. No where around me got em. Had they've been as available as haystacks I think they coulda sold well

MOMs are my fav color. Got them for like $70 over the summer and have no ragrets

MOMs are my fav color. Got them for like $70 over the summer and have no ragrets
Agreed my favorite CW plus the inspiration behind it. I actually ended up paying a little over retail for them since I had to cop from a sneaker boutique somewhere in the Midwest lol I forget where and which Nter helped me out there. My LM 1s weren't even as hard for me to cop as the MOMs for some reason! Shoot for $70 id double up asap

I also got moms from an outlet for $50 something. They can b had at this moment for below retail. Haystacks are tougher to come by below retail

The wild thing is all of these have been at the outlet and Marshalls over the last few months. Nike puts them up at full retail, SMMFH. I want to double up on the blue pair for the right price.

I just need to wheat's for the dumb low. I have the other colors I want except for the reds which I doubt I'll ever get.

Last edited:
I saw JJ had the blue colorway available for 109 shipped but in smaller sizes, 8-10

plus they have a code on the site for $15 off $100 which these should qualify so $94

Last edited:
I saw JJ had the blue colorway available for 109 shipped but in smaller sizes, 8-10

plus they have a code on the site for $15 off $100 which these should qualify so $94

They can be had for heater. I wish I knew people were still looking for the blue color. I would have posted when they were available for the dumb low online.
Spots around here have them for like $70 or so in scattered sizes.

I'm trying to find them at the outlet or Marshalls for $50 or less. I know a few that have found them for that price.

^ Sorry broski. I saw that the LD-Zeros had a small restock so I looked to see what else was up there. First time I ventured into this thread :lol:

Nike has to be done unless they're releasing the red.

The last two colors are on clearance everywhere for $70-$90 with a FSR. I'll be grabbing both once I can get them for $50 a pop

Cruz is on the decline, looking for a new team.

Last edited:
Nike has to be done unless they're releasing the red.

The last two colors are on clearance everywhere for $70-$90 with a FSR. I'll be grabbing both once I can get them for $50 a pop

Cruz is on the decline, looking for a new team.

To be fair, the new colors are kinda crappy :lol:

I think it was dumb to release two colors that were so similar to previous releases. Black and the MOM and then the bone grey and the other grey pair.

I love how the black suede looks, I would have bought them for $80 when I saw them if I didn't have the MOMs already.

I need Nike to drop the price already. I'll be grabbing 4-5 pairs total with Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom