Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

These are already available at a local store. The quality seems superb, and the shoe is very heavy. If felt like a very durable, stable shoe.
These are straight FIRE! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

View media item 1593748

Whats the word on this colorway?? Did it get cancelled??

I personally haven't heard anything about this pair being canceled.

The only pair I heard anything mentioned about being canceled is the all red pair.

I just believe they haven't been officially revealed yet, just like the white blue and grey pair that's also said to release.

The first pair hasn't officially dropped yet and I don't believe there's only going to be 4 pairs of the Nike Air Trainer Cruz released.

Just my thoughts though.

I always thought the above pair eventually evolved into the one below. I hope I'm wrong though. I'd rather have the above.

Yup, I'm in for jus about all of em. Only on the fence about the all blue joints but all thee others I'm messing with...

Really feeling this design. Saw that FC already had the wheats up, I haven't even seen them in person yet. Gotta search Chicago...

Hoping I can just go into my local store when these release and just purchase them with no problems.

Threadz in Atlanta will have the wheats Friday but they trying to sell 'em for $200 smh

Ill wait it out until the official date instead of dropping that 200 on some kicks you probably won't even be able to rock early bc it rains every day here now.

The black cement cw was the one I was looking forward to the most. Hope they're not cancelled.

:nerd: i dont like how scarce they look, would have loved to pick them up in store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom