Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

24hrs after I want a Raider custom, they drop the perfect base to do it with. I'm all in for that grey pair... Were Jayz at to cook a dope raiders color? :smokin

Last edited:
Nike Air Cruz PRM "All-Blue" $150
nerd.gif

i get what ya'll mean by "right price" but if the hype keeps building you won't be able to get a pair with that mentality anyway :lol:

Last edited:
So PRM is $150 so the regular should be $140. Not bad for a trainer but I only like the black pair so far. 

It's possible with a bday coupon, ndc code, or wc coupon 

i just noticed that i chose the wrong gif, cause dude just scored on my team 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That price is official? Not paying that. Will buy the blue if they drop in price. Got plenty of Giants gear for these.

^^^ I was thinking the same thing... looks like they swap out the "spikes" for some type of carbon fiber on that pair

The blue one doesn't look as good material wise as the red...unless it's just that crappy pic.

To be fair, we've seen straight up in-hand pictures of the reds, but this first picture of the blue pair is literally a picture taken of an image on a screen :lol:

That price isn't terrible I guess, but the vast majority of signature lines' first models go on sale, so I'll try the waiting game on these.

I liked them since I saw the Black Cement pair, and the Blue (Maybe) Suedes and Giants pairs are clean to me as well.

Back
Top Bottom