Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Congrats to everyone that was able to pick up the grays with ease today.  Hopefully we'll all be able to get the royal blue pair as well.

Welp, I saw a size 12 available on NDC.

Ordered it lol.

Bummer if the All-Blues and the Black Pairs are cancelled or super limited
tired.gif

These actually fit a half size big. Noticed the strap is too Damn short. There's no way I could get the strap close to lined up without clamping my foot down

Anyone have haystacks and the grays? I went full size up in haystacks and they feel great. Wondering if the greys are any different due to the leather

I like these and will buy more pairs but trainer 1 frags blow these out the water in terms of leather quality

My HoH got 1 size each. I went to grab my 12s at 9:04 after they opened at 9 and a lady was checking out with them. I grabbed a 11.5 and they fit fine. Im kind of in between the two size, sometimes I like an 11.5. I think these will break in nicely

I'm enjoying how slow this thread is growing. Let's keep it this way and help each other with the next release
nthat.gif

What is next? All-Blue's?

yeah if anyone has on feets of they greys please post, i passed on the greys today bc of the 11s tomorrow but if they look good on feet ill stop by mall today and get a pair

Sizes were starting to disappear. Not chancing it as no stores near me are getting this. Can always return it for free back to Nike.

I was able to cart 4 pairs of these, snkrs on my 4g never did cart. Wish I tried this hard on the haystacks. I thought it would be easy and only tried on snkrs. Lesson learned. I saw these a few weeks back I didn't think they were as nice as the haystacks. Hopefully they grow on me more, might be the only cruz shoe I get. 

I'm enjoying how slow this thread is growing. Let's keep it this way and help each other with the next release :nthat:

What is next? All-Blue's?

Wait til reds...thread might not grow bit hype will lol

Nike still got these online??? Showing sizes, but get the spinning wheel of death

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom