Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Probably won't be able to make it there today unfortunately but if I do I'll chime in. You are a good man Mr Miracle

Urbanmiracle about to get blown up with oop requests.  Haha 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Bet he could just buy the whole run and make his money back off selling like 2 of the pairs. 

Last edited:
Damn, I think imma take that trip but that info probably has reached the ears of beasts by now

I wonder if these will show up at other places though.  And does that mean Nike made a full production line of them and never decided to release them?  Interesting thoughts.

^^^ I can see that happening... Cruz did say patience

I wonder why they scrapped the release in the first place... can't be because of a yeezy similarity clash the way Nike been pumping out all red shoes over the past few years

urbanmiracle urbanmiracle
Good look on the info, couldn't make it out there after work but needed a 11.5 anyway. Hope they pop up elsewhere soon. At that price, its a must cop.

Last edited:
So are the pairs on ebay claiming to be authentic legit? Theres a bunch of pairs up there whoever copped from marshalls should do a comparison.

It depends what you see on eBay. Some are def fakes. There was a 12.5 on there which I could Almost guarantee is real so could use that as comparison

So are the pairs on ebay claiming to be authentic legit? Theres a bunch of pairs up there whoever copped from marshalls should do a comparison.
Gotta do your homework on them i just bought a pair  from a guy on ebay. Had to do some home work first to make sure it was a marshalls pair. Glad to finally get a pair of these. Look at location where seller is selling from and shoot them a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom