Video Game Ideas about Shoes or Sneakerheads?

A GPU Stability test program that renders shoes would be pretty cool for sneakerheads that are into PC gaming

Last edited:
How high can you increase the price of a Jordan Brand retro until an uproar commences ...business type game.....increase profits, lower craftsmanship.....retro a sneaker 10 times a year until it's correct....buy celebs to wear your sneakers...and basically once u raise it to like $400 a pair, it turns into a tower defense ish game....final boss is gentry

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jordan Brand Troll Tycoon

A game about sneakerheads would be stupid....

But would be cool, is if in games like GTAV you saw people camping outside of phone stores and sneaker stores waiting for hyped releases.

Then you could beat them up :lol: and take their items.

But that's about as far as it should go.

Emailing this to Rockstar...

But would be cool, is if in games like GTAV you saw people camping outside of phone stores and sneaker stores waiting for hyped releases.

Emailing this to Rockstar...

:lol: i seriously hope you are.

I can imagine the hilarious audio that would go with the interactions with different hypebeasts and fanboys

This is genius. Seriously.

I don't mean camp out as in literally. I want to create something based on the crazy things that happens in camp outs. 

Like the guy who got shot for the Breds 4.

Or something about what I've read here, wherein these black gangsters came down from an Escalade and pointed a gun at the dude while saying "Would you die for your spot" or something like that.

Making shoes or a game version of NikeID?

*Maybe something like this?

http://www.arcadeweb.com/game/pinocchios-puppets

It's set in a factory in China or something. LOL.

we all know op aint coming back to this thread.
laugh.gif
Still here, man.

I don't care about getting embarrassed in the internet, why?

Because it's the Internet.

I don't care about "e-Reps". 

I usually don't say anything negative or try to knock the next mans dream but........................................................

This may be the worst idea iv'e ever heard.
I'll give you kudos for trying to come up with something new and unconventional but seriously, as much as we all love sneakers, it's not that deep.

Last edited:
I see a game similar to Sims. Register an online community of sneaker heads (NT), you start with a certain amount of $$. Then you race around town, shopping and collecting sneakers/gear. Also have trading, buy/sell options, weapons for fighting during camp outs to determine line placement, and you can join certain groups/gangs.

I'm going to school for Computer Information Sciences, and video games is something I REALLY want to look into. If I set my mind to it I think it would be pretty fun to have a lil app game something like that.

I'd rather play a game where you have to figure out which diet soda works best for preparing to give someone a golden shower......

Cheat mode all day would be Kroger Brand Peach Soda, so refreshing

Back
Top Bottom