video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Silent_Hill_2.jpg

my brother made me play this in the dark when i was little. #*%@ gave me nightmares and im iffy about trying to play it again
laugh.gif

the rape scene with pyramid head and the mannequins
sick.gif

post yours.

Silent_Hill_2.jpg

my brother made me play this in the dark when i was little. #*%@ gave me nightmares and im iffy about trying to play it again
laugh.gif

the rape scene with pyramid head and the mannequins
sick.gif

post yours.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Fatal Frame, 
30t6p3b.gif

That game had me screaming like a little girl 
roll.gif

And other than the feeling of suspense and fear keeping you adicted to the game, the girl character had me stuck to it too 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Fatal Frame, 
30t6p3b.gif

That game had me screaming like a little girl 
roll.gif

And other than the feeling of suspense and fear keeping you adicted to the game, the girl character had me stuck to it too 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

i havent finished it yet. too scared.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I had that problem. Dont worry, once you get a couple chapters in, it's just another action game. Nothing really scary.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

i havent finished it yet. too scared.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I had that problem. Dont worry, once you get a couple chapters in, it's just another action game. Nothing really scary.

I may sound like a female for this, but the levels where dogs attacked you on COD4. I used to play that game in the dark. Had me shook
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I may sound like a female for this, but the levels where dogs attacked you on COD4. I used to play that game in the dark. Had me shook
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Resident Evil 2, I first played it when I was 11... Damn near pissed myself.

Resident Evil 3, when the you hear that eerie tune... a sign that the Nemesis is coming to get you. Scared the #++@ out of me
laugh.gif

Silent Hill 3, the mental asylum/hospital was probably the scariest scenario/area/level I've ever played in a video game. The way the nurses just contorted themselves when they creeped towards u.. ugh

Dead Space, play this on a 5.1 sound system in the middle of the night... the monsters are just hella grotesque.

Resident Evil 2, I first played it when I was 11... Damn near pissed myself.

Resident Evil 3, when the you hear that eerie tune... a sign that the Nemesis is coming to get you. Scared the #++@ out of me
laugh.gif

Silent Hill 3, the mental asylum/hospital was probably the scariest scenario/area/level I've ever played in a video game. The way the nurses just contorted themselves when they creeped towards u.. ugh

Dead Space, play this on a 5.1 sound system in the middle of the night... the monsters are just hella grotesque.

Gamecube remake of Resident Evil 1......
Never beat the game because I was so terrified but the rest were beaten with ease ha.

Back
Top Bottom