VIDEO: Israelis Chant “N*ggers Go Home” At Anti-African Rally

I was just sparring with dude. From jump he exposed his ignorance so I just had a little fun.

I'm assuming he's just unintentionally ignorant and not real aware to the privilege white Americans have. He doesn't seem blatantly ignorant like some of the usual dudes you see in these threads.

Some of yall are the reason for the phrase 'pot meet kettle'.

Cats belong in the Fools Wildin thread.

Ryan made some good points but what he doesn't understand and will never understand is being White is a privilege. No matter if you  live in an all Black area and are a minority, rap, shoot hoops, speak slang, you don't carry the baggage that comes with it like  a minority does. You can go anywhere in the world and be universally accepted and not be judged a certain way minorities are. Atlanta is just a small stone in a big world. That's a fact, not an opinion. I don't expect a White person to understand this but it's an insult when they try to say they're affected the same way as Black, Asian, Latino and merely dismiss it.

The other thing I got a problem with what you said was, when you were going tit for tat with Marcus, he asked if you were a White supremacist to which you asked a rhetorical question "Are you a Black panther?". You can't compare KKK to the Black panther. The BP exists because of the oppression and abuse caused by the White government and citizens of the US. The BP was a reaction against the KKK, police etc. to protect Blacks from the racism.

Hey life is tough, people will disagree. I'm not black so i will never know how it feels to be black. Least im not scared to speak my mind. I'll jump back in whenever the subject of the title of the thread is brought back up. Other than that I'm done here. When people start saying Israel are white supremacist after what happened with the jews in Germany in ww2 with the Holocaust. I guess people really have no idea what either of these groups of people are about. White supremacist hate jews and Israel more than they do black people. Israel hates white supremacist more than anybody on earth. And with good reason. Look what happened to them in the Holocaust. Cant box these two groups of people together. Not even the same race or culture just same skin pigmentation. Which is one of the reasons ww2 was started was because Hitler and the Nazi's were upset that in Germany they couldn't tell the difference between the Jews and non jews anymore.

Last edited:
Hey life is tough, people will disagree. I'm not black so i will never know how it feels to be black. Least im not scared to speak my mind. I'll jump back in whenever the subject of the title of the thread is brought back up.
Other than that I'm done here. When people start saying Israel are white supremacist after what happened with the jews in Germany in ww2 with the Holocaust. I guess people really have no idea what either of these groups of people are about. White supremacist hate jews and Israel more than they do black people. Israel hates white supremacist more than anybody on earth. And with good reason. Look what happened to them in the Holocaust. Cant box these two groups of people together. Not even the same race or culture just same skin pigmentation. Which is one of the reasons ww2 was started was because Hitler and the Nazi's were upset that in Germany they couldn't tell the difference between the Jews and non jews anymore.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom