* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
patiently waiting for BP3!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Would have been better with expensive cars, naked girls, and throwing money around. That beat is average, stop hyping it up. He shouldhave just saved face gotten Gucci Mane on this track.

ummm from the trailers i thought this video would be more epic, I was expecting like some talking scenes.

I didnt like the intro..jay saying wassup every 3 secs was kinda odd

to me the video is okkk nothing special, woulda been dope if they were walking in the streets of NY and Chi in the all black.

still waitin on bp3 tho

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Would have been better with expensive cars, naked girls, and throwing money around. That beat is average, stop hyping it up. He should have just saved face gotten Gucci Mane on this track.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

to me the video is okkk nothing special, woulda been dope if they were walking in the streets of NY and Chi in the all black.
Well if they did that it would've look like they jacked the video concept for Nas' Hero Video.

But anyways the song and video is still
pimp.gif

the all black is...
pimp.gif

is Jay wearing a scarf around his head to make it a hood?
never thought of that concept
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

a6e210a9a5f0c44af73cd0a8b7415095.gif

3x

I never have and never will like this song. Everything about it is just CORNY to me. I don't even understand how it made the cut for the album, let aloneas a first official single. But I guess when you're in Jay's position of being your own boss, you can afford to make your own choices. Good or bad.Waste of a nice track and star power imo.

...and this video doesn't help either. Blueprint 3?... More like blueprint for a wack video Imo this man hasn't had a "hot" video since'Jigga What, Jigga Who'.

I'm starting to believe the internet has officially killed the "hip-hop/r&b music video".

2ewhz7m.jpg

Hov is thoroughly wylin...
eek.gif

I wasn't feeling this song at first...but I wasn't listening to it right
pimp.gif

Track is crazy, video is crazy.
Sean Carter got something up the sleeve for 9.11

"I get more in Depp(th) if you boys really real enough...."

52z3te.jpg

a-new-earth.jpg
ANewEarthEckhartTolle.jpg

043162484353ac736d6bb8b4db3d6a601571e432.gif