Video: Pusha T Responds To Lil Wayne Comments

He clowned him..."first time he held a gun he shot his GD self...then he got caught with a gun in Ny and he and have no bullets in it"...LMAO

This is long over due The Clipse almost got caught up in a make up to break up Game/G-Unit situation. They shoulda went for his head earlier this year andwatch as Wayne not respond cuz he wont and if he does it will be a line or something very indirect.

Dude was talkin mad official/professional in the begining I thought he was gonna say Wayne is a !$!@* in that tone of voice
laugh.gif

I never saw Mr. Me Too as a subliminal joint. I dont even check up on wayne how you get caught with a gun with no bullets? thats that strawberry short caketype gangster shhh. I bet money Wayne says he just was airin out his gum thats why it had no bullets or somethin to that affect.

smokin.gif

^ but truthfully if it was a licensed gun...its not suppose to be loaded if not...then...SMH

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

**cue Young Dro - Don't Believe That **** ...
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Pusha = that dude.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]don't think that was Pharell. that song was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tho.[/color]

Song was dope at the end, i wana hear what weezy gots to say about those comments

^Word. NT hypes up Clipse like they still sell records, they aren't hot anymore.

^Word. NT hypes up Clipse like they still sell records, they aren't hot anymore.
This thread was never about sales.
lil wayne's feces> the clipse "careers". Dudes shouldnt be in the same sentance.
Grindin' > better than any song Wayne ever did or will do but you cant be serious can you?

sick.gif
@ what you would probably do with Wayne's feces, ol 2girl1cup typeof N_

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lil wayne's feces> the clipse "careers". Dudes shouldnt be in the same sentance.
indifferent.gif

Son that that Dridin certificate you copped at Devry shouldn't be shown off on the net. That is the dumbest statement ever made in this forum and aman(benefit of the doubt) speakin on another man's feces?
sick.gif
Firstoff, what the hell has Lil Wayne done in his hyped*@#+ career? No classics at all. Two above average Carter Volumes and a bunch of cornball*@#+ releases beforeGillie taught him how to materialize a flow. Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career? HHNFalone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time) andthis coming from a guy who's heard all the hip hop classics and doesn't pick them based on what some magazine or pimple face said on the net. Let mestop...because

Pusha without Malice>>>>Wayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Pusha telling him to shut his +#@+@!% mouth.
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the song at the end....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

Son that that Dridin certificate you copped at Devry shouldn't be shown off on the net. That is the dumbest statement ever made in this forum and a man(benefit of the doubt) speakin on another man's feces?
sick.gif
First off, what the hell has Lil Wayne done in his hyped*@#+ career? No classics at all. Two above average Carter Volumes and a bunch of cornball*@#+ releases before Gillie taught him how to materialize a flow. Add to that a bunch of sloppy mixtapes no one will remember 10 years from now and you call that a career? HHNF alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Wayne will ever do. That's a top 10 hip hop album(yes of all time) and this coming from a guy who's heard all the hip hop classics and doesn't pick them based on what some magazine or pimple face said on the net. Let me stop...because

Pusha without Malice>>>>Wayne
listen to this man folks
laugh.gif

yes....pusha by himself is better than wayne
indifferent.gif

and ppl keep putting wayne in his place...and what does the "rapper eater" do.....nothing

this is like when ninjas be hyping up some dude they think can hoop..."homie cold as hell g, he be serving dudes"..and then you see homie play andyou sit and ask yourself...what the hell is so good about dude.....and then they be like" you was shaking ninjas...you aint see dem handles..he waskilling"...weezie has a hotsause career...smh

Originally Posted by bballah3

I have no respect for people who think Wayne is actually a good rapper.

co to the sign baby baby!!! ..but i must say..dude is entertaining

Back
Top Bottom