VIDEO South Carolina officer shoots fleeing man in back 8 times, plants taser on him (pedestrian cat

i'm not too sure they are required to take a yearly physical...
i seen that on cops.. the big cops are panting heavy trying to catch the criinals..lol hillarious but because its on tv.. they wouldnt pull out a gun or anything

I find those females to be pretty damn racist and weird when you really talk to them

Like their infatuation with mixed kids is some weirdo **** ...and then they think getting dicked down by a black guy gives them a voice with our issues

I find some white women physically attractive but I couldn't date one because of the disconnect they truly have with black culture.
White women don't even show up on my radar for that very reason. I question brothas who date women like that. What kind of conversations do they have at home? What do they do when the news comes on? Or does everybody just remain willfully ignorant to keep the piece?
These posts are so on point. I've messed with some whie girls but I could never see myself living with or having kids with one. Not just how they feel on race issue but lord knows how their folks feel. Imagine sitting at the thanksgiving table and the topic of race comes up...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I always wonder how bruthas deal with that.
Same here.....I know some pretty nice white people that made me side eye them when they started talking politics/race 
laugh.gif

more power to the brothers but I just can't do it 

Same here.....I know some pretty nice white people that made me side eye them when they started talking politics/race :lol:

more power to the brothers but I just can't do it 

You talk about it openly and plainly, or, you don't talk about it at all.

Although my ex's family was jewish, ( they don't consider themselves white, and most white people dont either)

Its a little easier for me because I can talk to anyone about anything, but I understand the topic of race is always a touchy subject. Especially round the dinner table lol

These ****** pigs b
mad.gif
mean.gif
one of the wildest police vids I've ever seen.....the guy was armed and had let some shots off so this is more iffy then other incidents. I will say that tactic was as extreme as you can get but the suspect had it coming. 

These posts are so on point. I've messed with some whie girls but I could never see myself living with or having kids with one. Not just how they feel on race issue but lord knows how their folks feel. Imagine sitting at the thanksgiving table and the topic of race comes up...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I always wonder how bruthas deal with that.

AmeriKKKa
mean.gif
They Tom it out.

These ****** pigs b >: :smh:
one of the wildest police vids I've ever seen.....the guy was armed and had let some shots off so this is more iffy then other incidents. I will say that tactic was as extreme as you can get but the suspect had it coming. 

Ramming him wasn't necessary at all. They should've gotten out their car and asked to drop his weapon.

Last edited:
I read that it isn't illegal to have one taillight in SC? so this cop had no reason to pull dude over to begin with?

We have to get our people more informed with the laws

These ****** pigs b
mad.gif
mean.gif
Ramming him wasn't necessary at all. They should've gotten out their car and asked to drop his weapon.
dude was on a crime spree and put the cherry on top by shooting in the air in the presence of cops.......protecting innocent people in the surrounding area >>>>>> 

it was reckless but he had it coming 

I care for protecting unarmed citizens and not some idiot who think he living in San Andreas 

I find those females to be pretty damn racist and weird when you really talk to them

Like their infatuation with mixed kids is some weirdo **** ...and then they think getting dicked down by a black guy gives them a voice with our issues

I find some white women physically attractive but I couldn't date one because of the disconnect they truly have with black culture.

White women don't even show up on my radar for that very reason. I question brothas who date women like that. What kind of conversations do they have at home? What do they do when the news comes on? Or does everybody just remain willfully ignorant to keep the piece?

These posts are so on point. I've messed with some whie girls but I could never see myself living with or having kids with one. Not just how they feel on race issue but lord knows how their folks feel. Imagine sitting at the thanksgiving table and the topic of race comes up... :lol: :smh: I always wonder how bruthas deal with that.

I've dated many white chick and had dinner with their folks. The few that I thought their parents were SWS, always came at me the same way.

Either throwing shots at Obama, or if it was a topic directly regarding race they try to have you make concessions and talk very abstractly.

I only had to walk out once doe.

These posts are so on point. I've messed with some whie girls but I could never see myself living with or having kids with one. Not just how they feel on race issue but lord knows how their folks feel. Imagine sitting at the thanksgiving table and the topic of race comes up... :lol: :smh: I always wonder how bruthas deal with that.

I've dated many white chick and had dinner with their folks. The few that I thought their parents were SWS, always came at me the same way.

Either throwing shots at Obama, or if it was a topic directly regarding race they try to have you make concessions and talk very abstractly.

Man if i were you i woulda stood up yelled well this brotha is smashing ur precious daughter and walked out

As corny as this may sound, what needs to be done is people picking themselves up by the bootstraps & getting an education. Making sure their kids get an education & infiltrate the system from within. Become lawyers, doctors, accountants, pharmacists, elected officials, etc & change the culture from within.

Black people have been systemically kept from achieving & advancing & no one seems to be doing anything about it. There are no true black leaders anymore. Some start to come up but then get seduced by the machine with power, greed, & get corrupted so they end up losing their way.

After over a decade of volunteering in Baltimore City via a number of ways, nothing has changed or gotten better. In some ways there have been minor changes. I wouldn't say improvement because that's too strong a word.
homie that aint gonna do anything. What we need to do is start our own business and as a community practice group economic. They hate us cause were black but they victimize us cause were poor, in this world money equals power and power equals respect. Sad to say it but in america poor people get no respect since they have no power or money. All education is gonna do is give people a fancy piece of paper and enslave them to asking the same people thats oppressing them for a job and for them to put food on their plate. Like dame dash said when your boss is in your house your not the man of your house your boss is, and lord forgive if your boss is a racist prick cause now your at his mercy in your own home. Once we create businesses in our own neighborhoods we can provide jobs to those in our neighborhood and slowly reverse generational proverty from the community as more businesses as created and supported

Truth

As crazy as it might sound we might have been better off segregated.

I can see myself going off as soon as I hear "Trayvon shouldn't have been wearing a hoody" or "what about black on black crime". I try not to even talk about race with the people I work with cuz if I hear something dumb I'm not holding my tongue.

I read that it isn't illegal to have one taillight in SC? so this cop had no reason to pull dude over to begin with?

We have to get our people more informed with the laws

Even if you are informed of this law, you still wouldn't know why the cop is pulling you over and once you're already stopped that cop ain't letting you go.

They will hit us with the step out of the car too quick. We don't have that luxury of arguing/stating what is lawful or not with these clowns.

Why aren't lilmatty and blc posting here anymore? :nerd:

Last edited:
Why aren't lilmatty and blc posting here anymore? :nerd:

Tired of being labeled a racist. You guys have fun but I'm done with any race related thread. Next I'll be called sexist for criticizing Hillary like I did yesterday :smh:

How am I supposed to have faith in the NYPD when they out here talking reckless?

Man **** these ****** honestly.
It amazes me. 

On the one hand in common society you have the vile people who really look up to these guys as heroes. 

On the other hand you have the naive who really try and suggest that "oh, it's just a small minority of cops who are bad and think like this, it's really not a significant problem."

Last edited:
^^^ The cops didn't press charges and the students didn't either. She is lucky but she mouthing off

Ole is delusional doe, she committed theft, and refused to give it back after the officers asked her too.

Then she threw a tantrum her white privilege didn't kick in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom