Vienna Sausage Appreciation Post

ghenges

Supporter
I don't care that you are made from the leftover scraps of the leftover scraps of the pig/chicken/cow that are swept off the slaughterhouse floor.

You are convenient, cheap and delicious and you come through on a Saturday night. 

A hot dog is a poor man's steak.

You are a poor man's hot dog. 

I heart you.

Vienna_sausage_tasty.jpg

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

sick.gif
x2. Hobos don't even want to eat those.
hobos couldn't afford these delectable little nuggets of deliciously gross welfare dogs. I swear to Aliens that the spicy ones are delicious and I used to eat them with welfare noodles (ramen) all the time growing up. APPRECIATED

Got me wanting some now, don't make me hit up Kroger for some of these. Pops used to keep some of those in the house. Eat em with hot sauce and little salt, and if you wanna get real fancy cut em up and put em on top of some saltines

is this a spin off from the little package thread
nerd.gif

if not appreciated i guess

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

sick.gif
x2. Hobos don't even want to eat those.
hobos couldn't afford these delectable little nuggets of deliciously gross welfare dogs. I swear to Aliens that the spicy ones are delicious and I used to eat them with welfare noodles (ramen) all the time growing up. APPRECIATED

That's what I'm talking about
pimp.gif

Throw a can in some mac-n-cheese and you now have mac-n-cheese deluxe.

ITts crazy when you eat something your whole life. and alot of people dont know what it even is. always blows my mind every day.

i see these in random corner shops all the time, thinking who buys that stuff BUT NOW I KNOW

a small portion of NT keeping this canned hot dog industry alive

Back
Top Bottom