[\Vince Young Strip Club Scuffle Video/]

They going to move him to the DLine
laugh.gif

NFL Off-Season and Strip Clubs go together like PB&J.

i feel like if i want to get in trouble, im going to the strip club with a football player

guy throws the Horns down...gets jacked in the grill by VY....dont mess with the horns babyyy...Hook EM!!!

Originally Posted by ddot7

Male strip club?

yeah, a strip club full of ladies....when i read it was a strip club in dallas i knew it was onyx.

when i moved to dallas a few yrs back i learned early that throwing the hook em horns sign down could get me killed.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by ddot7

Male strip club?

yeah, a strip club full of ladies....when i read it was a strip club in dallas i knew it was onyx.

when i moved to dallas a few yrs back i learned early that throwing the hook em horns sign down could get me killed.

That made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For some reason I don't believe that, I've been throwing it up all my life and I'm still alive
smile.gif

just goes to show how much pride we longhorns have in UT....dont think youd find that at any other school....

My dude rushed thru like 4th & inches...

...TEXAS B***h!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But if that was Big Ben, he woulda paused to rape that chick, then finished fighting - c'mon Vince - you gotta really want it
smh.gif

::Ron Jaworksi :: Notice how Vince engages the double team, sheds the block, accelerates, and then explodes at point of contact....::Ron Jaworski::

They say somebody flashed an upside down Texas hook'em horns at him. That is SeRiOUS BUSINESS, I know living here in OK. People do it because it's disrespectful on a number of levels, for one just the disfacing of the logo is disrespectful in itself but the lesser known one is the silhouette when upside down looks like a female with her legs open thus calling Texas "+%%%%."

They say somebody flashed an upside down Texas hook'em horns at him. That is SeRiOUS BUSINESS, I know living here in OK. People do it because it's disrespectful on a number of levels, for one just the disfacing of the logo is disrespectful in itself
exactly...its a HUGE deal..i mean more so with us because the longhorn may be the biggest logo in all of college sports....like i posted earlier...there is a big ammount of pride with UT alums...more so than any other school

Back
Top Bottom