Vinnie Paz Vs Young dro Vol who is better lyrically???????????????

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Imagine if there was a rapper that was just the cominbtion of these 2 dudes...he would be the greatest rapper ever...

"Rolling in mercedes drop top the same color as the eyes of one the 13 apostles in pre Armageddon driving to the Babylonian"...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine if there was a rapper that was just the cominbtion of these 2 dudes...he would be the greatest rapper ever...

"Rolling in mercedes drop top the same color as the eyes of one the 13 apostles in pre Armageddon driving to the Babylonian"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

indifferent.gif

Corny.

"Word don't listen to the haters b, beacuse I'm flyer then the Elohim gods of apocalyptic manifest destinies floating through your cerbal cortex"...

indifferent.gif

Corny.

"Word don't listen to the haters b, beacuse I'm flyer then the Elohim gods of apocalyptic manifest destinies floating through your cerbal cortex "...
af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

Vinnie Paz > ______

Hellllll no, Vinnie Paz's gar-bag a**. __________ talks about pharaohs and shi*t.

MidEastBeast wrote:

pimp.gif

> Dro's life.

��
No lie it must�be embarrassing�riding in the car wit this dude...
u ask for some good riding music and he will start to blast some over dramatic�orchestra music wit dudes talking about ancient church philosophies
and going to war wit demons and !$%*...
laugh.gif
dudes don't want to hear that noise...Kill that !$%* man...

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

indifferent.gif

Corny.

"Word don't listen to the haters b, beacuse I'm flyer then the Elohim gods of apocalyptic manifest destinies floating through your cerbal cortex "...

Vinnie Paz > ______

Hellllll no, Vinnie Paz's gar-bag a**. __________ talks about pharaohs and shi*t.

LOL another Paz rider. The block list grows.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

indifferent.gif

Corny.

Vinnie Paz > ______

LOL another Paz rider. The block list grows.
Might wanna look at the whole post Neff.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

How I post one of Paz'z worst tracks and it +%+$% all over dro's best work though
pimp.gif

and you don't even know how many of my boys beg me to make 'em CD's and put them on.
pimp.gif

Vinnie Paz > your favorite rapper right now. Deal with it.

How he murder Ras Kass so badly though ?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How I post one of Paz'z worst tracks and it +%+$% all over dro's best work though
pimp.gif

and you don't even know how many of my boys beg me to make 'em CD's and put them on.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
54615defd2c1ba76c9e2b04aeb9f900eeb3b3b3.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
snoop.gif

My last post in this thread:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Make all the jokes you want, listen to this whole song and at the end you are lying to yourself thinking anyone is touching Paz with a 10 foot pole right now.

pimp.gif

Imagine if a scrub like Jay battled Paz ? Would be a bigger slaughter than the 1992 NBA dream team playing against crippled kids in wheel chairs.
roll.gif

My last post in this thread:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Make all the jokes you want, listen to this whole song and at the end you are lying to yourself thinking anyone is touching Paz with a 10 foot pole right now.

pimp.gif

Imagine if a scrub like Jay battled Paz ? Would be a bigger slaughter than the 1992 NBA dream team playing against crippled kids in wheel chairs.
roll.gif
I'm not even sure what's going on here....

1. You're either joking about all of this and doing it to make people mad.
2. You are Vinnie Paz.
3. You're not very smart.

you just called Jay-z a scrub your out of your mind or you the only Jay album youve heard is KC

wow... young dro and vizzie paz in the same sentence???? that shouldn't even be possible.

Back
Top Bottom