Vintage Michael Jordan Pics (a walk through memory lane)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm so sick of the MJ memorabilia I understand this is teh Jordan Brand Forum but do we have to D ride this man s o much. He's not a role model. He parties and Gambles his cash away on the Daily

Nice calendad pics...great find....it would have been better if you would have scanned themm

those picz are great, musta sucked to be the other guy in most of the photos
roll.gif

Great find. Man i miss those days....I remember havin just random MJ stuff like that all over my house. You find some of it now and say to yourself who aresome of these companies that made this stuff
laugh.gif

Ima go thru some more junk this weekend I think
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm so sick of the MJ memorabilia I understand this is teh Jordan Brand Forum but do we have to D ride this man s o much. He's not a role model. He parties and Gambles his cash away on the Daily
Roger that.. I love when people are rude for no apparent reason..
Those pics are cool.. I haven't ever seen him rocking lows either... Crazy..

And.. As for his gambling problem.....
How would you spend your money if you were a multimillionaire?
I doubt it would all go to charity and autographs.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

true also alot of the time doesnt giv a ****t about the fans

grin.gif
Im his face I'd bet both of y'all would be on em tough!

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

true also alot of the time doesnt giv a ****t about the fans
Please explain to me how showing some old pics of MJ wearing heat is D riding...

MJ being a gambling +*+**$% has nothing to do with these pics. I dont understand people like you. You come into a thread where NOBODY is discussing MJ's status as a human being and start talking trash. Why even comment?

People like you get on my nerves.

Listen I'm not hating its just every week theres a MJ pics thread with the same pics and 20 dudes postings
pimp.gif
. They Hype up the mad and write stuff like"I only like OG colorways that MJ wore" or " I love Jordan's cause of the MJ's Legacy" I'm not saying everyone but damn. can wejust have a stickied official post and leave it at that?

Originally Posted by enyceking

2nhdbes.jpg

BTW those low top II's are straight piffery
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

simple and plain question here...why do people who find pics/stories/memorabilia of JB get so offended and drop !*! like saying it's D riding? this forumwould not be here without the man...has nothing to do with his lifestyle choices at all...if you are that offended with this man's lifestyle then give upon JB altogether...

Back
Top Bottom