Virgins of Niketalk, Assemble.

Best advice i can give you guys is to not worry about it. It doesn't make you less of a man, or anything. Just pusue your interests in life and go out and meet people. If you do that then opportunites will come up. If you don't like the opportunities that present themselves, then you gotta re-evaluate what you're going for. Maybe the best you can get is a 6.5, but find a cool 6.5 that you vibe with, and make it pop off with that, with eyes on something better later in life.

When you get a little money in your pocket, the badder chicks will be there.

It's ok Mitch I was 20 honestly I was more focused on my goals before getting yambs want that mentality back bad

Damn son. 22? :/
Lost mine at 14... Regret it though

Yeah reason being I was in love with this girl that strung me along for about 4 years. Always went back and forward on our status, mostly I never pushed the issue and I put the ***** on a pedestal which I will regret to my dying days. When I finally had enough of it, I ended up smanging her best friend then never spoke to either one again.

4 years was a good chunk of time to waste, but I learnt a lot about women and their silly little games in that time. Plus I put myself in a financially stable place, with my own home and a comfortable living situation/future. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out haha

The mindset before yambs is amazing
trust Mitch you probably wouldn't have that home if you was smanging at 14.

You green for smashing her best friend
Your girl wanted you to wait till marriage ?

The mindset before yambs is amazing
trust Mitch you probably wouldn't have that home if you was smanging at 14.
You green for smashing her best friend
Your girl wanted you to wait till marriage ?

Not exactly marriage, but she said she wanted to wait "until we were comfortable in our relationship". I still don't know what that means :lol: but I went along with it cos this was my everything back then. Crazy what they can do to your head haha. Anyway I found out from her best friend that she slept with someone else and had been for awhile, so I got the bestie's yams, Diddy bopped to her house, told her on some Gustavo Fring steez that "it was over and if I ever see you again it'll be a problem. Plus I slept with your best friend. Peace!" Diddy bopped out her house and never looked back.

I kinda soured on the whole relationship/female chasing after that and decided to focus on my own life, hence the year long yamb break.

Ruthless , her friend offered it up cause she felt bad?

Lowkey Bestie wanted you bad where she at

Ruthless , her friend offered it up cause she felt bad?
Lowkey Bestie wanted you bad where she at

Yeah her friend had liked me for years, but never told me. We went to high school together. I didn't want anything to do with either one after everything went down though. Too many memories :lol:

I don't get the pedestal comments I would think ****** who can abstain would put p on a pedestal less then ****** who had it before HS

lost mine at 17...

before that i was just having fun being a kid chillin with my friends and i think if i never cut my hair i wouldnt of gotten any for a while..
laugh.gif

this chick in high school told me that if i cut my hair id get so much booty..i had the biggest crush on her since the 7th grade but never got a chance to talk to her til the 10th grade..

the next day i came to school with my haircut and she gave me her number i left to AZ for the summer and i got a GF the first day i got there...

didnt do anything with the AZ girl but i just left without saying hi returned to cali and that girl i liked was hitting me up the whole time i was gone..

we returned to school and she was acting really different with me...one day i walked her to class and i told her bye, then she called me back and she kissed me.
eek.gif

she became my chick for 10 months i beat them guts the 2nd week..and then i dumped her and upgraded..and i have only hit 5 girls..but all pretty bomb 

quality over quantity..i dont want ugly chicks saying they got blessed with my presence, naw mean.

If you wanted to disparage a man, the first thing you do is treat him as if he were not a real man. Call him a virgin. Call him a $%+%@. Is it so wrong being a virgin? Why is everyone so mean? Why do we go out of our way for entertainment at the expense of others?

Saving all these pictures and gifs on hard drives, waiting for lulz. That perfect moment for the perfect execution. It's crazy.
That is expected in a capiatlistic world unfortunately.

^^^^

Just chill my dude.Don't make it your 1st priority.

Dont let it consume you or take control.

It'll happen eventually,dont sweat it

Just live your life.

Try not to stay indoors,go out as much as possible.

Hit up your homies,go to clubs,concerts,malls,restaurants,parties,bookstores,walk around downtown.

Go across town for your groceries.

Your confidence might be the problem.

Be comfortable with yourself,know yourself.

Lol I didn't bathe in tears just not gonna argue with a little kid.
I was way more focused before I got yambs and I know many who say the same things.
Once I had it I has to keep having it and that caused a lot of time and money wasted. Let a lot of leech like women in my life just to get it. Now that I'm older I see the light

Oh my youth

Lol I didn't bathe in tears just not gonna argue with a little kid.
I was way more focused before I got yambs and I know many who say the same things.
Once I had it I has to keep having it and that caused a lot of time and money wasted. Let a lot of leech like women in my life just to get it. Now that I'm older I see the light
Oh my youth

allowing sex to take your focus from certain priorities is
a personal problem. i have 2 older brothers and a father who
instilled in me that no matter what you can get some poon.
so once i got it (at age 15) i knew i could get it again and,
though my mind was more geared towards sex, it didn't make
me less focused and i doubt i will be less successful in life because
of it. (because i mean...you literally told dude he probably wouldn't
have his own home if he had lost it at 14 >D) so, no one was
asking you to argue with a little kid...but i wasn't going to sit and let
you say that yambs = being bad at prioritizing. if that's your
experience, fine...but it doesn't have to be that way....you pygmy buzzard.

Yambs can only get in the way of success if you have to put a lot of effort into securing them. ...or if you're a sex addict

Which is why I said "probably" freak.
I said my observation based on how Mitch comes off to me.

It's not that serious, no need to tell me your life story lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom