VMV inc ?????? i ordered true blues from there on sunday, are they legit? * UPDATE WIT PICS

I seen a video on Youtube regarding VmVInc.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...r_embedded&v=w92s6hNzy0A
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

^^^me to man, me to. Today, we can't buy jordans without questioning if they are legit.

Its not that nessesarily its just I look at all these retros and then I look at my kicks and im sorry they just seem like overly priced cheap poorly made remakes of the real deal. So how is that different then what so called fakes are? im sorry but my og fire red v's are different then any of the retros ive ever seen. As far as qaulity as far as details, the packaging the box etc... Everything ppl are saying about those aj3 in this post seems to be the same for the aj3 i see being retroed in the fl, champs, fa etc.. My aj3's have nike air on the back. the elephant print is different both in looks and materials as well as other aspects of the shoes. Another example is my aj ix, the overal materials is cheaper and different, even the cut of the shoes, the amount of laceloops, the stitching, the hue of some of the shoe colors, the craftmanship etc. They are poorly made and cheap. and on top of that cost more then what I can recall the costing. So are ppl saying cheap pale imitations are ok so long as they get them from a retailer like a footlocker, champs etc. But if someone gets poorly made cheap imitations of a shoe from a unauthorized dealer, or unknown dealer then its not ok?

Im sorry i just dont quite understand it, and maybe thats why im not in the game anymore, but isnt it essentially something collectable or valuable or og means just that og and original and not a remake? Thats like saying a nike swingman jordan jersey is the real deal jersey that jordan wore because you bought it from champs, but a nike jordan jersey that was made at nike but wasnt authorized to be sold by nike is fake. Either way both are fake cause neither is the actually jerseys that were made and produced by nike for jordan to wear in the nba. They both are replicas remakes.
I agree with you on how retroes are not the same quality wise and somewhat appearance wise to their OG counterparts. Like you said, they are replicas and sold by Jordan. So we won't get the Nike Air (which isn't really a biggie, since Jordan is a subsidary), but we do face quality issues. As with Nike, we are all familiar that when it comes to retroes, there's gonna be a new mold. And if you imagine the various products Nike and Jordan produces, they will run out of the higher quality materials and lean towards the more sufficient and cheaper materials. If they kept the old molds and if there was an ample supply of the older materials, we would of had bomb *** retroes, but there is no sign of that
laugh.gif
I didn't want to call them fakes, but while watching through multiple videos and inspecting multiple pics, they are not the same shoe compared to the pairs sold by authorized retailers. If you believe the retroes today are lower in quality compared to the OGs, you're right. As for the pairs sold under unauthorized retailers, they are stoops lower than the new retroes. This video proves it: . The appearance is uncanny, but the quality isn't. We don't know how they were produced and where, but it couldn't be under Nike's supervision. The little details are crucial to spot fakes from the real deal. But then again, these early releases remain a mystery; we can't necessarily call them fakes, but they are not the real. Hence, why i call them unauthorized. I just wanted to warn the people that it is risky to buy from these early releases and you're better off buying from authorized retailers. It saves them from the fear of buying fakes and making threads like these.

Exactly the same way as my aj xi are to the ones that came out like a month ago. So whats the difference.

The appearance is uncanny, but the quality isn't.

Exacty my point my jordans and these retros, quickstrikes etc fall in the same category. The quality is so bad tht they have to constantly remake them due to them not lasting i guess. Cause i dont see why would ppl pay more for a shoe and rob steal and kill for a shoe that comes out in lets say 09 and buy it again in 2011. i mean lets be serious here ppl arent balling that hard everyday, and I know everyone who buys retros feet grow so much that they outgrew them. So apparently ppl are buying them to replace the old ones they had. So they must be far inferior in quality.

The little details are crucial to spot fakes from the real deal.

Same can be said about them again. I remember awhile back long ago under my old screenname which I forget, jersey joe, dutch royal t, nikehata, slam ed i think, and a few others posted our shoe collections and oddly enough alot of pp thought our joints were fake. One member in particular tried to call me out and say my ajxi columbias were fake because the bottoms were to blue and the real ones have clear bottoms. and the ogs have like this coat on them which makes them almost scuff proof.

Clearly the remakes have details that arent of the ogs. Even these recent retros of ajxi, my bottoms are irredescent and look different colors dependent on the light as well as some other things i noticed. So again what your saying about these so called fakes fit the descriptions of the so called real.

So in essence i really dont see whats the difference. Unless ppl are saying one is cheaply made, erroneous in details, poor quality but is sold at a much higher cost then the originals but sold in major chains. the other is the same but is slightly more cheaply made, a little more poor quality, but isnt sold in major chains.

Comparing retros and bgrades and so called fakes is basically saying my diamonds fake your diamonds fake, but at least mines are cubics, and yours is rhinestones. End of the day if you pay more for cubics then a real diamond, and the next man pays far less for rhinestones. How does you paying more for a fake diamond makes yours real or not fake anymore then the dude who bought the rhinestone?

^^^ Those people buying from the early release sites are paying over retail to double the retail price. Those true blues sold at VMV are $180, the 2011 IIIs were retailed $150; Slightly over retail. As for XIs, they are $300 right now way over the retail of $180. So if you want to pay over retail for a shoe that may possibly be fake and break after a few wears, the so be it. I gave my warning and I just hope people can stop supporting these sites until the real truth behind these early releases are revealed.

Dude post these in the legit check forum. Everyone on here is telling you they are fake without giving any specific reasons on your particular pair.

im sorry but im on my phone and cannot access any other board. can anyone tell me if these guys are legit or not? im just sitting here debating if i should cancel the order or not, any personal reviews?

tired.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

UPDATE

so i got em in. legit or not? please help me NT

as in my opinion, these look like b-grades, still nice for me, but i need your info NT, ty

2pt4hsi.jpg

kf31ad.jpg

25z1dv6.jpg

sorry for the ninja sized pictures
what you think NT fam?
I bought a pair of retro 4 "Breds" From them and people did say they mix in early releases they didn't sell so people asumed they were Replica's But the Retro 4's I bought seemed 100% Authendict The sneaker for sure looked 100% LEGIT, but the box it even had the little white square sticker that tells what stor it was stocked at. ill paste a pic of what i mean mine was from footaction so it said FTA. The pic is just a example of what i am talking about.

I've  been buying and wearing Jordans since jr high i'm 31 now so i am used to the og's, but only 4's and 11's i buy but sometimes 9's and 5's on special og releases, but i'm not going to argue that vmvinc is legit or selling knockoff replicas which just to be clear i cant stand chumps selling this garbage there ruining the game. But i ordered ounce from them a pair of retro 4 breds my girls friend wanted them for her man so i took a chance it was after the release at the time and i was not going to pay outrageous prices on ebay so i ordered them not that vmvinc was much cheaper but a little lol. I did recive them in the mail about a week later and compared them to the pair i bought from nike.com for myself that no way in hell i was selling,but what i can say no difference in the sneakers and the box even had the white little square tag thats on legit pairs  like footlocker it will say FTL or Footaction FTA Or Eastbay ETB etc.... But maybe i got lucky i don't know the answer but they were legit.  

I've been buying and wearing Jordans since jr high i'm 31 now so i am used to the og's, but only 4's and 11's i buy but sometimes 9's and 5's on special og releases, but i'm not going to argue that vmvinc is legit or selling knockoff replicas which just to be clear i cant stand chumps selling this garbage there ruining the game. But i ordered ounce from them a pair of retro 4 breds my girls friend wanted them for her man so i took a chance it was after the release at the time and i was not going to pay outrageous prices on ebay so i ordered them not that vmvinc was much cheaper but a little lol. I did recive them in the mail about a week later and compared them to the pair i bought from nike.com for myself that no way in hell i was selling,but what i can say no difference in the sneakers and the box even had the white little square tag thats on legit pairs  like footlocker it will say FTL or Footaction FTA Or Eastbay ETB etc.... But maybe i got lucky i don't know the answer but they were legit.  
why do you keep bumping this thread when we have an official unauthorized jordan thread lmao

Back
Top Bottom