Volt Foamposite Pro LC

Ok thanks much!!

Any ideas what that discoloration is? Anyone out there with these foams have the same thing?

Hi, I had a pair of deadstock whiteout foams that had the same strange discoloration. I figured the guy who sold them to me had spilled something on the shoe. The discoloration was in the exact same spots as you pictured too... strange...

i wanna know if these supreme air force 1 are real before i buy can someone legit check them?

Hi, I had a pair of deadstock whiteout foams that had the same strange discoloration. I figured the guy who sold them to me had spilled something on the shoe. The discoloration was in the exact same spots as you pictured too... strange...

That actually makes me feel better! Hahaha!!

These are almost 3 years old. Assuming your whiteout foams are older too, I'm thinking it's gotta be something with the glue they used. The rest of the shoes are clearly unworn and deadstock, so I just can't see it being from wearing them. And I had the same thought about something spilled on them, but it was weird because the weird stuff is all on the inside and nowhere in the bootie tongue or shell. So that makes me think again that it's gotta be the glue...

Thanks for responding!!!

Back
Top Bottom