VOTE for my girl Marisol Lara Flexonline.com Model Contest

janaina_barral_1.jpg

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Voted. NT wants 'Those pics" if you know what i mean 

Yes I do, The NT Beasts, but this wasn't about that......I just wanted to get her votes not turn this into a "appreciation" type post, she does figure modeling and she's not "that" kind of girl thats gonna be posting pictures of herself with an NT Hat covering her goods, again this is more of a fitness contest voting not vote for the next video girl type thing or else I wouldn't even support it, shes just worked really hard to be in the shape she is now, trains like Ochio Cinco minus the McDonalds Lol

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Voted. NT wants 'Those pics" if you know what i mean 

Yes I do, The NT Beasts, but this wasn't about that......I just wanted to get her votes not turn this into a "appreciation" type post, she does figure modeling and she's not "that" kind of girl thats gonna be posting pictures of herself with an NT Hat covering her goods, again this is more of a fitness contest voting not vote for the next video girl type thing or else I wouldn't even support it, shes just worked really hard to be in the shape she is now, trains like Ochio Cinco minus the McDonalds Lol

Back
Top Bottom