Vote1 Nike Air Force High Purple... What happened?

this comes around at least once ever two months! No one really knows about these but we all suspect they were scrapped.. sadly I too was anticipated for thisrelease

That %@*%@ %##*#! everything up because he wanted the Stash lows which recently dropped. $##* him.

I def wanted those and the Mark Smiths. Nike finally does somethin right and they blow it.

So this dood spent 6 hours on a computer to vote for something that's not even guaranteed to him, then gonna wait another 24+ hours for the shoes if andwhen it does come out, just so he can resell them to make a couple hundred. At the end of the day he's making like .14 cents an hour b. WOW.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

So this dood spent 6 hours on a computer to vote for something that's not even guaranteed to him, then gonna wait another 24+ hours for the shoes if and when it does come out, just so he can resell them to make a couple hundred. At the end of the day he's making like .14 cents an hour b. WOW.
dude is a hustler, don't hate
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
NOT!!
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

You can still find the OG Purple Hi's man. Just keep your eye out.

but for ridiculous prices

but i read that the idea was scrapped or it would happen next year.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So the sneaker that won was suppose to be dropping again ????
The shoe that was voted for in each city(NYC, Bmore, Philly) would be released again in that city, at that store.

Philly: Mark Smith's

NYC: Purple Hi's

Bmore: Sakuras

I love those purple highs
pimp.gif

Hopefully, if they release, they will look true to the original.
And why didn't the Chi get any love?
nerd.gif

You know what's funny?

If this colorway never came out in '92, and nike released a colorway just like this year...no one would really care about it. There is hype now just thanksto the vote.

I mean, I love the purple highs. But honestly, it's just funny seeing everyone suddenly go ape-s*** for them.

Dudes confusing being a hustler wit a lame...that was not being a hustler...that was being a loser....dude got kicked outta two places I believe....I kno hedef. Got the boot from niketown...ny didn't %%*$ it up...he !*+*!$ it up for everyone....hope they still drop at some point...I love purple so had thesedropped in 92 or not, I would still want them...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes confusing being a hustler wit a lame...that was not being a hustler...that was being a loser....dude got kicked outta two places I believe....I kno he def. Got the boot from niketown...ny didn't %%*$ it up...he !*+*!$ it up for everyone....hope they still drop at some point...I love purple so had these dropped in 92 or not, I would still want them...

For real, kids a loser. How are you proud of being kicked out of a sneaker store?

Originally Posted by OGfiend

You know what's funny?

If this colorway never came out in '92, and nike released a colorway just like this year...no one would really care about it. There is hype now just thanks to the vote.

I mean, I love the purple highs. But honestly, it's just funny seeing everyone suddenly go ape-s*** for them.

Back
Top Bottom