• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moto X finally released for T-Mobile.

....at $600 :x

google still has that nexus 4 for 250 at 16gb might have to tell my girl she needs to scoop..

if she really wants it tho ill cop.

:rofl:
Motorola is a ******g joke. I can't wait for this phone to flop.

Last edited:
But the nexus 7 has 1080p i don't think apple will be a higher resolution.

The bezel is so big and it made no difference and looked no better than the retina iPad. The nexus 7 would be waaaaaaay better if they made the bezel much smaller heck they can cut it in half and there would still be alot of bezel

Using a mobile tablet, as a main consumption/creation device.. Has anyone tried anything similar with an Android tablet?

I also used the Asus Transformer for comparison, and a Nexus 10 with the MiniSuit Qwerty keyboard.

Nexus 10 is dope on its own, but it stinks there is only the horrible Transformers that can be used as a true laptop replacement.. Mainly due to the integrated keyboard and trackpad.

Using a mobile tablet, as a main consumption/creation device.. Has anyone tried anything similar with an Android tablet?

I also used the Asus Transformer for comparison, and a Nexus 10 with the MiniSuit Qwerty keyboard.

Nexus 10 is dope on its own, but it stinks there is only the horrible Transformers that can be used as a true laptop replacement.. Mainly due to the integrated keyboard and trackpad.
I tried the transformers. Great concept, not so great hardware. I switched to the note 10.1, using the stock cover, and swiftkey, I can type nearly as fast as a keyboard.Word processing still sucks, and its hard to use excel without a mouse. Hopefully next gen will start to get better.
S
As for browsers, I use stock or chrome, dolphin is good for ipad sites (ipad user agent) but for desktop and flash sites, I find puffin browser best.

Blue HTC One exclusive to Best Buy, available on September 15th for Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint

Already available in silver, red, and black, we’ve been hearing a blue version of the HTC One was in the works since @evleaks first leaked an image of device toward the beginning of August.

Since then, we’ve been on the look out for the variant, fully expecting to hear the device would be a carrier exclusive. Little did we know the device was actually a store exclusive, and that the metallic blue HTC One will be available only at Best Buy stores for Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (sorry, T-Mo customers).

While officially available starting this Sunday, September 15th, the device has already arrived at some Best Buy locations across the country. Apparently Best Buy has an exclusive on the blue color til the end of the year, after which it’s possible we’ll see the device appear as an option via the usual channels. HTC promises some kind of promotion will also follow the new blue color option, but details haven’t been revealed just yet.

We have to ask: anyone planning on picking up the HTC One in CyanogenMod blue?

Last edited:
But the nexus 7 has 1080p i don't think apple will be a higher resolution.

The bezel is so big and it made no difference and looked no better than the retina iPad. The nexus 7 would be waaaaaaay better if they made the bezel much smaller heck they can cut it in half and there would still be alot of bezel
Bezel has nothing to do with screen quality tho, and I have the nexus the big bezel is actually very useful I feel of the bezel was smaller it would be harder to hold and use

Bezel has nothing to do with screen quality tho, and I have the nexus the big bezel is actually very useful I feel of the bezel was smaller it would be harder to hold and use

The bezel takes away from the screen. IDk why dudes are so caught up in this screen crap. The Nexus screen is better than the non retina ipads, but Retina Ipads, 720 screens, 1080 all that crap looks the same and avg person couldnt tell the diff with a blind test.

I feel like I'm the only one who uses the stock Android browser :lol:

I keep coming back to it myself :lol:

Used Chrome, Dolphin, Opera, Maxthon, whatever else and I've had the best experience with stock. I like Chrome's handling of tabs and syncing with my Chrome on my desktop. I like Maxthon's next page preloading, Dolphin is cool... but stock has always been faster for me for quickly searching something and I like that it has the most visited homepage so whatever my most recently viewed/popular sites are right there.

I wonder what kind of relationship tmobile has with htc. Everybody got shown love some kind of way with the one except for them :smh:. Since they didn't get the black one, the blue would've been copped but they didn't get it either. Oh well, on to the next phone.

Last edited:
I wonder what tmobile relationship with htc is. Everybody got shown love some kind of way with the one except for them 8). Since they didn't get the black one, the blue would've been copped but they didn't get it either. Oh well, on to the next phone.

It does suck T-Mo gettin the **** end of teh stick.

I peeped the Red One at my Sprint store and damn that thang gawjus, was gonna switch up on da spot. I just walked out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom