Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carver, that nexus 5 battery is better than my 5s real talk
Yeah, I mean it isn't terrible.. it isn't anything to write home about either. 

The moderate user should have no problems getting through the day. Today seems different the battery is taking more of a beating and I haven't done much on it.. just texting and kakao. I know Kakao is the killer I click it and it shows stay awake for 10m 
sick.gif
 I close the app after I use it.

I'm at 90% with 4 hours off charger with very light use.. I'd like to see a tad better.

Maybe I should use the charger that came with the phone.. dunno if that has anything to do with anything but I guess I can try it out to see if it helps.

Last edited:
Excuse me if this is a dumb question... but,

What's the difference between T-Mo's " High Speed Data " plans and "4G" plans speedwise... isn't this the same thing?

I thought the G2 was a decent deal at 149.99 now it dropped to 49.99. Now its easily the best deal I've received on a phone.

:smokin

Last edited:
I thought the G2 was a decent deal at 149.99 now it dropped to 49.99. Now its easily the best deal I've received on a phone.

smokin.gif
Damb! That's a hell of a deal.. it's the big bro to our N5.

If it had anything like the HTC One in terms of development I would have been jumped on it.. but it's moving turtle speed.

However.. just using it straight out of the box stock.. that thing is a beast. Dat battery life 
sick.gif
 But as a flashaholic I couldn't do it. Already made the mistake copping the N3 even though there was 0 going on.. and regretted it shortly after no matter how beast the battery was

Speaking of batteries I found the main culprit of what was raping my battery this morning.. I was on LTE but for whatever reason was only getting 1 bar and sometimes none.. didn't notice til it was a tad late.. down to 76% after 7 hours off charger.. but very little use like literally only 30min OST. I'm on HSPA now and am getting full bars and my battery has stayed still.

Last edited:

WHERE AND FOR HOW LONG?!

Verizon's website.

I think it last until Monday. Hell I don't remember ever seeing a top of the line Android at that price so soon after releasing.

Sold my iphone 5 for 477 and got this for 49.99 I feel like I stole something.

Last edited:
That nexus 7 from gamestop is last year's model. I didn't pick it up but its still a good deal for 99.99. I want the new model though.

That nexus 7 from gamestop is last year's model. I didn't pick it up but its still a good deal for 99.99. I want the new model though.

Damb.. But for that price I guess not bad.

WHERE AND FOR HOW LONG?!

Verizon's website.

I think it last until Monday. Hell I don't remember ever seeing a top of the line Android at that price so soon after releasing.

I thought you already had the G2? You bought another one?

:lol: our high speed data = 4g lte
I don't get exactly what you're asking but ima go with yes.

lol, well on t-mo site, under plans they have a 20$ high speed data plan.. and they have a 20$ 4g data plan

trying to see what difference would be. figured was same thing

lol, well on t-mo site, under plans they have a 20$ high speed data plan.. and they have a 20$ 4g data plan

maybe just the data cap? they usually have one that caps out at 200mb as opposed to 2gb of data. almost went for their $50 prepaid unlimited everything but it caps out at 200mb.

laugh.gif
our high speed data = 4g lte

maybe just the data cap? they usually have one that caps out at 200mb as opposed to 2gb of data. almost went for their $50 prepaid unlimited everything but it caps out at 200mb.
sick.gif

Damb.. But for that price I guess not bad.

WHERE AND FOR HOW LONG?!

Verizon's website.

I thought you already had the G2? You bought another one?

Yeah I bought it two weeks ago but since the price fell within two weeks they gave the 100 back.

Last edited:

The basic plan for phones is unlimited talk text and web for $50 and comes with 500 mbs of 4g lte after that you get edge no charges.
For $20 more you get truly unlimited 4g lte which is probably what you're referring to.
No Caps/throttling on 4g lte

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom