• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm loving the N5... Camera is better than what people make it seem to be... Battery last 20+ hour, just what I need it to last

My N5 shipped!

So are you not feeling the N5 anymore?
Nah.. I like the phone.. battery life was more than what I needed and the community was picking up quick.. and that sucker was comfortable as fuuu cause it was light and the feel of the back 
sick.gif

I just switch phones a lot..I'm about to rape the **** out this G2 battery tomorrow to see if it's about that life. 

The one thing I noticed right away was Nexus 5 screen colors may not be as saturated but it's wayyyy brighter. No BS when I say the N5 at 50% is brighter than the G2 at 100. Gonna roll stock for the first day and see how she goes.. I'll give it a few days before I say anymore though. Knock knock feature is nice too

No one uses juice defender? I don't know how much screen time you guys use on the daily but if im not on my screen my battery doesn't even move. I never run out of juice anymore. takes days of normal use or a whole day playing games on and off or watching video.

No one uses juice defender? I don't know how much screen time you guys use on the daily but if im not on my screen my battery doesn't even move. I never run out of juice anymore. takes days of normal use or a whole day playing games on and off or watching video.

I actually still use it. It does good by me. It's doesnt receive updates but it probably never needs em.

It cuts off/on my data/wifi automatically. That's what i need.

When im at work=wifi off/data off until I turn the screen on.

Arrive at da crib=wifi turns on.

Im gucci

Never heard of that but will download it, I use Snap Dragon at the moment which is pretty good, But last few weeks the battery seems to be draining more

Last edited:
So you sold the N5?
No no.. that thing is being kept.

Pretty much instead of buying the N5 from my bros homie yesterday I got the G2.

It's a win-win for me to get the G2.. because one I get to try it out and see dat battery in action.. and second if I don't like it I can always give it to da wife.. and I can sell off her 64gb iPhone win-win imo

Last edited:
I used to use juice defender but hadn't in a while. I just used the free, but sounds like you guys using the paid version.

Due to the people posting about it, have you "acquired" the paid version or just went through the play store? :lol:

I used it back when I was on the S3.. haven't used it since.

I bought the paid version from the playstore..I probably should have used it on the One and N5, but the G2 prolly don't eem need it. This joint says some ridiculous number like 263 hours estimated remaining..

Last edited:
My name looks so sexy in that screen cap :pimp:

But just give me my three capacitive buttons under the screen and I'm good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom