• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fams I need advice.

GS4 or N5?

I want a SD slot and good battery life, but I also want a good camera and swift KitKat updates.  

Pls respond

Just got home with my Note 3 :D
anything you recommend? I have no clue what im doing right now :lol:

I don't understand what you mean when you say you don't know what you're doing :lol:

Hit up the Play Store, download some apps. You'll probably have to update some of the pre-installed google apps right now.

Since I just got a new device as well, first thing I'm doing is rooting.

Also, I was hoping there'd be SMS support for Hangouts on the Nexus 7 :frown:

Just got home with my Note 3 :D
anything you recommend? I have no clue what im doing right now :lol:

I don't understand what you mean when you say you don't know what you're doing :lol:

Hit up the Play Store, download some apps. You'll probably have to update some of the pre-installed google apps right now.

Since I just got a new device as well, first thing I'm doing is rooting.

Also, I was hoping there'd be SMS support for Hangouts on the Nexus 7 :frown:

as in i have never had an android before. Iphone grabbed your hand and walked you through. :lol: All good doe. I will figure this out

Ah, ok.

I've never owned an iPhone, what was the set up like? Anything specific you want? I'll see if I can provide some help.

And can anyone recommend a video player?

Prolly mx player

If I were on a new device id download a new text client.. Like textra.. If I remembered correctly the stock Sammy joints ain't got quick reply

Just putting this out there are there different dimensions for each Gs4 from different carriers? Today I helping my mom setup hers she got from version she's not technology friendly at all but anyways hers feels a lot thicker then mine from sprint almost like the back piece is thicker.

So I pretty much dropped the N5 out of my search.  

Now it's between S4 and Note 3 
mean.gif

I'm buying off contract.

Ah, ok.

I've never owned an iPhone, what was the set up like? Anything specific you want? I'll see if I can provide some help.

And can anyone recommend a video player?

Nothing really so far. I want to get used to android and this big *** thing before I get really in depth with it :lol:

So, you can slide up on the home screen to go directly to Google Now. Can I add other apps?

Back
Top Bottom