• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have the Cruzerlite Bug Droid case and all of the holes in the case are cut just about perfectly.

I have a Spigen Ultra Hybrid case and I have no complaints

Have to install Tasker. Looks too dope
Thank you very much! I have the cruzerlite case now. I like the model, but I should have bought it in black, the white is getting too dirty.

Hey, I don't know if this was talked about in this thread, but apparently someone has made an Mini-MicroSD card Reader for Smartphones/Tablets that don't carry them. If your looking for space, then this device called "Meenova" might be your best bet.

Pics: 

It might look a little obtrusive at first, but for 12$, it's a great alternative if you don't want to have to use up Data from google play to stream music, or keep anything on a cloud. and You can always unplug it when your done. 

You can order from this website: http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html

Video Review from Phandroid. 

Got it thanks.

Adaway is pretty good as well just Google the apk it has a thread in xda.

Finally figured out my battery problem on my N5 after rooting and flashing. Had the old radio and bootloader after updating to a 4.4.1/2 ROM. Updated and put Franco and battery is great.

Only loss 2% overnight as well! Much needed upgrade for the n5.

Hangouts update has it running a lot smoother as well. Hopefully we see merged threads soon.

anybody interested in google glass? 
I am for sure.

Sonic 2 is out today on the Play Store.
happy.gif
sweet... i have an access code for you if you want to purchase these things.  I just got it today from google. PM me

btw.... its 1500  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

sweet... i have an access code for you if you want to purchase these things.  I just got it today from google. PM me

btw.... its 1500  
laugh.gif

Im going to be returning mine before the 30 day period is over to get my money back. After a week and a few days of use I don't think it is for me.

Im going to be returning mine before the 30 day period is over to get my money back. After a week and a few days of use I don't think it is for me.
Google glass is like what your homie in your avatar was all about, then he learned he didn't need it anymore either.

btw.... its 1500  
laugh.gif

Yea im definitely gonna hold out for now and wait to see what direction is goes. 

Google glass is like what your homie in your avatar was all about, then he learned he didn't need it anymore either.
Yeah I really cant see my self using this a daily device. I thought it would be something i could use every day with my phone but it turned out to be a device you would use every now and then.

Yea im definitely gonna hold out for now and wait to see what direction is goes. 
Its nice to try it out now and since you can get a full refund but it still a ways off before becoming a device that a normal person could use every day. 

Good looks on the Google Glass reviews.... It looks really cool but I wish it was a bit more independent of the phone.

I love my Note 3 :pimp: without rooting. If I wanna use my ps3 controller I'll have to root it . And only thing I dislike is the speaker location.
All I need now is resident evil 3 and street fighter :nerd:

Yeah, I've had problems across the board on all devices.. maybe not the G2 stock but I'm unsure the phone is still broke.

The iPhone let's me upload no problem though..

any help to improve the data speeds. can barely load instagram photos on LTE :x
Maybe it's the new Instagram iono.. If you're on lte I don't know how it could be slow. Did you check your speeds with speediest?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom