• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Yotaphone looks HOT. E ink is pretty cool to me, whenever im at my parents house i always pick up their kindle and mess with it

the S5 is straight. I'm not seeing what the hate is for. Nobody is about to do anything revolutionary anyways.

Side note..I was briefly about to get the G2 then I remembered that's the phone with the buttons on the back. How do y'all not find that annoying as all hell?

Once you get used to it it's actually convenient. It's perfect when you're in a call or watching a vid because that's where your hand is anyway. Only thing it sucks for is locking and unlocking but that's what knock on is for.

pardon the noob question, what's the best app to use to upload music from my HD to my phone? (something equivalent to iTunes)

Last edited:
pardon the noob question, what's the best app to use to upload music from my HD to my phone? (something equivalent to iTunes)

I just drag the files from iTunes to my SD Card. I also have most of my music synced up with Google Play Music. Useful while I'm at school and basically have WiFi in every building.

The s5 is dope but ugly as hell. I'll probably get it or the HTC one m8 or whatever the hell it is.

Passed on the Nexus5 with high hopes for the S5 only to be a bit underwhelmed. Going to see what the new HTC One brings or else the Xperia Z2 will finally replace my Nexus4.
Waiting to see what the new hotness in tech months at a time will leave you waiting forever. Android phones are not experiencing big leaps anymore. You have a Nexus 4 you really don't need to upgrade for now.

I wonder why HTC decided to skip MWC and wait a month to announce they m8. Hopefully this means there working out the production details and will get it to the market quick like they planned on doing last year.

Waiting to see what the new hotness in tech months at a time will leave you waiting forever. Android phones are not experiencing big leaps anymore. You have a Nexus 4 you really don't need to upgrade for now.
Been seeing a significant decrease in battery performance the last 2 months or so, otherwise i'd keep it much longer.

Just got a new text app. It's called disa. Real fresh. You can add extensions to it. Someone's working on a Facebook chat one

I like it better than hello sms

gsmarena_005.jpg

Been seeing a significant decrease in battery performance the last 2 months or so, otherwise i'd keep it much longer.

Srs? What are your phone usage and charging habits? Cause I wanna avoid doing what you're doing. N4 has been good to me.

Cant believe people are complaining about the S5 phone looking the same. Glad Samsung phone is focusing on adding features.

So does the m8 have boom sound speakers?
Yup,
The Sony Z2 seems to have two speakers as well. BOOYAAAH!!!!
Didn't eem know that... I been eyeing the sony line on the sly but they fully have my attention now. Won't be til middle of the year when the z2 makes it stateside though. Wonder how much the unlocked version is going to cost..

You mean N5? But yeah I had a G2 and it was really good. I dont like skins and that inevitable lag though. Don't like to root either because CM 10 doesn't take advantage of hardware.

Nexus 5/Vanilla Android is REALLY good.

Back
Top Bottom