• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girl has been saying that for years lol. It's almost believable. Like they press the button on you and your phone just starts buggin.
Its the truth. What they do is send silent/pushed updates to your phone around this time and try to say it is a update. Then say they will fix the update later as they are working on it. of course it wont be until a few months after the s5 is released

They did this with the s3 , appl euse to do this but they no longer have to with the iphone because it sells itself. Apple does do it with their macs

Last edited:
I've had mad people with their s3s BUGGING out. The phone refuses to make phone calls you'll reboot and it'll work for 5 mins then the same thing all over again. I figured it was just us but it would make a lot of sense . *Weebay gif*

im jelly man 
mean.gif

silicon valley prices for g2's are $300+
i know what you mean, but keep looking and offer low, sometimes dudes are quick to sell. Thus far the most extensive G2 i got was 250. One Sprint was 175 the other Sprint. 150 and one Verizon for 160. I bought the Sprint replacement for my lost phones and i fell in love but Sprint suck. My friend let me use his and i saw the light with t mobile so i switched.
just copped a brand new ATT one for $350 
mean.gif

sold my note for $320 though, so its a cheap upgrade

Got a question for you guys...

My mom is going to Europe for a few months to visit family and would like to take a phone out there. Can I buy a pre-paid T-Mobile phone and just have her get a new Sim card from the local carrier out there? Or does the phone have to be unlocked for that to work?

My girl has been saying that for years lol. It's almost believable. Like they press the button on you and your phone just starts buggin.

Its the truth. What they do is send silent/pushed updates to your phone around this time and try to say it is a update. Then say they will fix the update later as they are working on it. of course it wont be until a few months after the s5 is released

They did this with the s3 , appl euse to do this but they no longer have to with the iphone because it sells itself. Apple does do it with their macs

I've had mad people with their s3s BUGGING out. The phone refuses to make phone calls you'll reboot and it'll work for 5 mins then the same thing all over again. I figured it was just us but it would make a lot of sense . *Weebay gif*

So THAT's what happened to my S3!? It conked out on me for no reason last October.

It turned off then would never reboot again. It's still sitting in my drawer looking brand new cause I kept it in an otterbox defender case. Dude at Gamestop said he'd give me a $300 store credit if I could just get it to power on.

Bastards :smh:

I updated my S3 to 4.3 and haven't had any issues with it besides the power button, which I had fixed for free at a Sprint store a month ago. Since then it's been smooth sailing.

s3 is rooted and runs fine most of the time. I've exercised the demons of att and Samsung. I'm off the grid...

Last edited:
I know .... I think it was either a joke or he is happy about saving some money. lol ..... eitherway I'm waiting.
I know .... I think it was either a joke or he is happy about saving some money. lol ..... eitherway I'm waiting.
Uhm actually it is $1500 on the table plus I just paid cash fpr the nexus 5 and bluetooth. The rest is play money for tonight

wake up take out another 2k and spend it again

Last edited:

You post some small bills tryna stunt on NT fam? Do you lol. And if you have so much money, why do you have your dining room chairs all wrapped up in plastic like they're precious collectibles?
This is one of my old business accounts , the business I sold in 2012. I got money its nothing fam.  I put my money into assets..Houses ,businesses joint ventures

Back
Top Bottom