• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far so good. The performance is slightly behind the M8 though. It is lagging in some weird areas and I am not sure why. I was comparing them in store and it was pretty obvious. The size of the phone is great. It is going to take some getting used to though.

Interesting interesting good to hear.. The m8 did have the fastest response out of any phone.. Gonna go hit up AT&T and check it out myself.

M8 > every phone thus far.

Glad I stuck it out after the first two devices I had failed me.

Played with the G3 for about 10 minutes. It actually fits in my hand very well and does not feel like a 5.5 at all that great, played with the cam a bit but not enough to judge. The laser focus is dumb fast tho. Got some decisions to make.

I don't notice a purple tint but the camera sucks lol. I'm sure if I tried to mess with settings pics can look better but on plain auto mode it's pretty disappointing

Love my M7 so much its hard to let it go, but this camera is starting to get on my nerves. I have an upgrade but still unsure what phone to get.

I picked up the white G3 a few hours ago for $99 at BestBuy (pics on my IG). I like it. It def feels big, but not as big as I thought 5.5 should be. The screen is AMAZING. JAW DROPPING. It makes my M7 look stupid, like I don't even want to look at it anymore, it's a ******* joke :lol:

I don't like the UI compared to HTC. The sound is great on the phone for what lil speaker is on the back. The camera is okay, I was expecting better. The main reason of this upgrade was because the purple tint on my M7 is soo bad, it makes taking pics pretty useless and I need my camera. I'm not sure if I will keep it, but so far I'm liking it.

Last edited:
I picked up the white G3 a few hours ago for $99 at BestBuy (pics on my IG). I like it. It def feels big, but not as big as I thought 5.5 should be. The screen is AMAZING. JAW DROPPING. It makes my M7 look stupid, like I don't even want to look at it anymore, it's a ******* joke :lol:

I don't like the UI compared to HTC. The sound is great on the phone for what lil speaker is on the back. The camera is okay, I was expecting better. The main reason of this upgrade was because the purple tint on my M7 is soo bad, it makes taking pics pretty useless and I need my camera. I'm not sure if I will keep it, but so far I'm liking it.

Camera is dope outside put probably just a little over average inside. Radios are really good though. I am liking it for sure. I am giving it a legit run for a couple weeks. If return it I will get a 64 GB Gold 5s prolly and trade it towards the i6 later this year.

My biggest disappointment is the performance. I don't understand why it lags. It is noticeably slower than the 5s

My biggest disappointment is the performance. I don't understand why it lags. It is noticeably slower than the 5s

It does lag here and there a bit, not too bad though. I read where some people are switching to ART instead of Dalvik and having a lot less lag. Haven't switched mine yet. If you try it, post your results.

Have a feeling that lag problem is because of a defective unit. No one has complained about that phone lagging

I'm about to test out art on my g2, the latest update on tmobile added the setting to developer options 
pimp.gif

wonder if it will improve my already great battery life

What is all this ART talk and is it available for the G3?

Mine doesn't lag (knocks on wood). Also how do you uninstall Google Keyboard on here? Im trying to install the Android L keyboard.

After another take with the camera, it is AWESOME, well uplcose that is, lol.

P.S. Im about to run the HTC Sense or MIUI launcher, Im really not liking this LG UI.

Last edited:
It isn't slower but it just stutters in certain areas. I am coming from a 5s so maybe that is why I notice a little more.

Anyway, switched to ART and it is definitely better

Back
Top Bottom